This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official Eagles Topic #33: Ron Brooks edition***

User Info: DeAngeloRussell

DeAngeloRussell
3 weeks ago#401
So the Raiders/Bears trade

Khalil Mack for a first round running back
Bears first rounder for Raiders second rounder

Man oh man
https://twitter.com/kpelton/status/807448896213397504

User Info: CashMurray

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#402
...did the Giants trade Odell to replace Damon Harrison
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry

User Info: josifrees

josifrees
3 weeks ago#403
How many of these tackles we got can play inside? I think peters could pretty easily and matiata or whatever is raw enough that if he gets coached up he can play any spot.
Quit Crying

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#404
I dont think they'd move Peters in his last year and I doubt the other 3 could.

Also imagine they'll try to move Vaitai for a day 3 pick.

Probably a given they move down from one of these 2nd rounders now
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#405
humphreybogart posted...
@ The draft

The Redskins look like they're having an Eagles draft from the mid to late 2000s. It looks TOO GOOD on paper. Maybe it'll actually pan out, but looks like they went to the grocery store and picked up a draft guide and draft based on the guide. I swear the Eagles used to draft this way and it'd look like they had the most stacked drafts every year and then a lot of those dudes would end up trash. REGGIE BROWN, MAX JEAN GILLIES. MIKE PATTERSON. OMAR GAITHER. All of those types of dudes that the analysts swore were good players. The Bengals seem to do the same s***. Like they don't invest in actually scouting players, they just go with players that are mostly known quantities. It kinda works for Cincinnati though as they're no longer the total dregs of the NFL. They're just consistently average.

Lmao yeah, I remember the year we picked some hyper athletic TE in the 4th and everyone loved it.

Turns out he had no knees
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#406
Looking at it, its another example of how the board shook out.

2014 they waited for a QB run, it never came and they lost out on all their targets.

2017 a bunch of receivers and and QBs went early so Barnett dropped into their lap.

This year they probably wanted a DL, but they all went early and pushed a highly rated tackle down the board. Rather than waiting, they jumped the team with the biggest need in the league.

Think you could look for a safety, pass rusher or receiver in round 2. Think theres a ton of smoke to the Agholor rumors if they pick a receiver, so could recoup another pick there.
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry

User Info: EgoKiller801

EgoKiller801
3 weeks ago#407
I know I'm late to the party but I'm just showing up to laugh at the New York Football Giants
https://i.imgur.com/YOs6vEi.png

User Info: jordan629

jordan629
3 weeks ago#408
Even though Howie says they didn’t try to trade up with Miami, I’m somewhat glad they didn’t. That’s a big jump even if I do like Wilkins.
Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LII Champions (I changed my sig!)
NOVA NATION: National Champions 1985|2016|2018

User Info: jordan629

jordan629
3 weeks ago#409
Dream scenario for today is Miles Sanders and Chauncey Gardner-Johnson.
Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LII Champions (I changed my sig!)
NOVA NATION: National Champions 1985|2016|2018

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
3 weeks ago#410
I agree that they likely trade down with one of the 2nds. The other 2nd will be spent on D-line and everyone will freak out about not getting an RB
You're only as sick as your secrets, but the truth shall set you free.
The truth is the truth, so all you can do is live with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official Eagles Topic #33: Ron Brooks edition***
  • Topic Archived