This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Browns have a ton of really good players

User Info: ninja rabbit

ninja rabbit
4 weeks ago#11
The Browns are winning their division. Their offense looked really good after Kitchens took over the play calling and they added some weapons.
Despite all my rage I'm still just a rabbit in a cage
XBL Gamertag: ninjarabbitmega
(message deleted)

User Info: ninja rabbit

ninja rabbit
4 weeks ago#13
The Browns would have made the playoffs last season if they had any other coach besides Hue Jackson and if they had a decent kicker.
Despite all my rage I'm still just a rabbit in a cage
XBL Gamertag: ninjarabbitmega

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
4 weeks ago#14
Let's see them make the playoffs first or even win their division before thinking about making a deep run.

I do agree the pieces seem to be there and the rest of the division seems to be falling apart, so yeah I could potentially see them as a contender if they play up to their potential.
Give me the ideal or nothing! I believe in impossibly high standards!

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
4 weeks ago#15
ninja rabbit posted...
The Browns are winning their division. Their offense looked really good after Kitchens took over the play calling and they added some weapons.

Yep.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.

User Info: Eric_Berry

Eric_Berry
4 weeks ago#16
BanthaFodder posted...
The team still has to work as a cohesive unit to succeed. That includes coaches and ownership. Plugging in random pieces doesn't make a winner.

I think they will gel very well
***Cleveland Cavaliers 2016 NBA Champs***
The 52 year drought is over
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Browns have a ton of really good players
  • Topic Archived