This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Which random NFC team makes the SB this year?

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
1 month ago#21
ThunderTrain posted...
Its hard to even think who can make it. The NFC has 0 good teams.

NFC has the Rams, Saints, Bears and can always rely on the Seahawks to be competitive. Maybe the Cowboys will step up again.

The AFC has the Patriots...
You dont actually have empathy. You have a facsimile of faux concern that you've adopted for social purposes. -kicksave

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
1 month ago#22
ThunderTrain posted...
Its hard to even think who can make it. The NFC has 0 good teams

Yikes
#1 LSU Tigers 7-0 (0-0)

User Info: mqg96

mqg96
1 month ago#23
_Deuce_ posted...
Saints got this bish

The Saints are going to have a major hangover from their devastating NFC championship loss to the Rams, and the 2nd half of the season Drew Brees' numbers went down. The Saints fanbase, coaching staff, and players are still mentally broken from that and they won't let it go.

The Falcons didn't take advantage of an even year in 2018 so they're going to suck in 2019, and the Falcons hardly have any cap space to work with, so wouldn't be surprised if they were worse.

The Panthers have a lot of room to work with, they always play well in odd years, and even last year, the Panthers started 6-2 with some good wins before losing out when Cam got hurt, yet the Panthers still lost a lot of close games. The Panthers will win the division in 2019 assuming they're fully healthy like 2015 or 2017.

User Info: 10DimeBag10

10DimeBag10
1 month ago#24
RawketLawnchair posted...
i can't believe not one but two posters in this topic actually think the f***ing redskins have any chance of going to the super bowl this season

i knew this board could be questionable sometimes, but holy s***

Our last 3 opponents LAR/PHI/ATL were not considered anything in over a decade, CAR too so the last 4 SBs. NFC is a dice roll, why not WAS? Everyone will say DAL and GB but like I said they have won the NFC once in 20 years.

User Info: RawketLawnchair

RawketLawnchair
1 month ago#25
10DimeBag10 posted...
Our last 3 opponents LAR/PHI/ATL were not considered anything in over a decade, CAR too so the last 4 SBs. NFC is a dice roll, why not WAS? Everyone will say DAL and GB but like I said they have won the NFC once in 20 years.

going into those seasons, all 4 of those teams were expected to be good. didn't the rams have the best odds to win the super bowl before last season started?

the redskins are a dumpster fire. if they had an up and coming quarterback, talent at the skill positions, and a good defense it would be understandable. instead they have case keenum, old ass peterson and a bunch of scrubs at receiver, and a middle of the road at best defense led by overpaid and overrated guys like josh norman and landon collins

you can't honestly compare this dumpster fire to the super bowl participants you listed. last time i checked, the redskins had the worst odds to win the super bowl and by a large margin. there's a reason for that - they are dog s***
give me a reason not to smash your face in

User Info: oj1985

oj1985
1 month ago#26
mqg96 posted...
_Deuce_ posted...
Saints got this bish

The Saints are going to have a major hangover from their devastating NFC championship loss to the Rams, and the 2nd half of the season Drew Brees' numbers went down. The Saints fanbase, coaching staff, and players are still mentally broken from that and they won't let it go.

The Falcons didn't take advantage of an even year in 2018 so they're going to suck in 2019, and the Falcons hardly have any cap space to work with, so wouldn't be surprised if they were worse.

The Panthers have a lot of room to work with, they always play well in odd years, and even last year, the Panthers started 6-2 with some good wins before losing out when Cam got hurt, yet the Panthers still lost a lot of close games. The Panthers will win the division in 2019 assuming they're fully healthy like 2015 or 2017.

Never have I seen so many things wrong in one post. The Saints sport one of the best QB/HC tandems in the NFL, Kamara and Murray will be good, a top oline, and a young stingy defense. To think they don't have a shot because they're "mentally" broken is absurd.

The Falcons problem in 2018 had nothing to do with not being able to take advantage in an even year. Their defense was absolutely devastated with injuries. A healthy Falcons team can beat anyone.

Again, going back to the odd/even schtick. The Panthers can be competitive, but it wouldn't surprise me if they finished last in that division. Their meltdown had less to do with Cam being hurt then it did with poor defense and poor coaching. Take a look at where their season took a turn for the worse. It was in a beatdown against the Steelers. That game was the definition of a poor gameplan and poor coaching. Rivera did not have his guys ready to go and Pittsburgh absolutely exposed them for the pretenders they were.
GO LEAFS GO!!!
The rumors of Andrew Luck's demise have been greatly exaggerated

User Info: DeadCellReborn

DeadCellReborn
1 month ago#27
The vikings will lose to the steelers
XBL - Powder Kegs
Date interracial! #DownWithTheSwirl
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Which random NFC team makes the SB this year?
  • Topic Archived