This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Which random NFC team makes the SB this year?

User Info: 10DimeBag10

10DimeBag10
1 month ago#1
Hopefully I can save this for JAN next year. As we know going back say the past 10 years the NFC is completely random. ARI, NO, GB, NYG, SF, SEA, SEA again (outlier), CAR, ATL, PHI, LAR. It is always a crapshoot so who comes out of nowhere and randomly wins the NFC?

For reference AFC: PIT, IND, PIT, NE, BAL, DEN, NE, DEN, NE, NE, NE. So PIT and DEN are making a name for themselves.
as
Me honestly a blindfolded toss of a dart, I am going with the 10-6 Redskins to randomly make the SB. Runner up would be the 10-6 Vikings. Either will lose to the 12-4 Pats but thats not the point of this thread.

User Info: mqg96

mqg96
1 month ago#2
You have multiple scenarios.

2019 Eagles make it back as a more dominant version of the 2017 team with maybe a 14-2 or 15-1 record this time. The next 2nd championship in 3 years thing like Villanova did last year or Clemson this year.

2019 Panthers at 13-3, Cam Newton has a comeback story. They are an odd numbered season team in the NFC South.

2019 Packers at 13-3, Aaron Rodgers gets his revenge with a new head coach and faces Tom Brady in the Super Bowl and beats him.

2019 Rams at 13-3 (again), the 2018 Patriots became the first team since the 1993 Bills to return to the Super Bowl after losing it and the first team since the 1972 Dolphins to win the Super Bowl after losing it the previous year, so the Rams continue that trend and they make it back to the Super Bowl in Miami and win the Super Bowl with Jared Goff 20 years later from the 1999 team with Kurt Warner.

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
1 month ago#3
Chicago Boars!
Loading Signature..........

mqg96
1 month ago#4
ozzyman314 posted...
Chicago Boars!

Nah, they already had their surprise season the past 2018, and the Bears have only had good teams playing the AFC East once every 4 years except for 2014.

mqg96
1 month ago#5
The Bears are on the rise tho with their new head coach and their heavily talented defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears in the Super Bowl within the next few years.

User Info: 10DimeBag10

10DimeBag10
1 month ago#6
mqg96 posted...
The Bears are on the rise tho with their new head coach and their heavily talented defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears in the Super Bowl within the next few years.

Forgot all about them, good defense no doubt, I can see a 10/11 win Bears team actually over MIN now that I think of it. I just know not to trust the usual GB DAL thing, they have made like 2 SBs in 20 years.

User Info: _Deuce_

_Deuce_
1 month ago#7
Saints got this bish
The New Orleans Saints intentionally injured NFLb's feelings in the 2009-2010 NFC Championship Game.
GreedoShootsFirst 1 month ago#8
Bears - Look like they’re on the same trajectory the Rams were on after 2017.

Cowboys or Redskins - For the sake of completely out of the blue.

49ers - Could live up to the hype, barring catastrophe.
BALTIMORE RAVENS

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
1 month ago#9
Viking s. Only right
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 138

User Info: oj1985

oj1985
1 month ago#10
It won't be a random. It will be one of the Saints, Eagles, Rams, Falcons or Packers.
GO LEAFS GO!!!
The rumors of Andrew Luck's demise have been greatly exaggerated
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Which random NFC team makes the SB this year?
  • Topic Archived