This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Official Seahawks Topic 2019-2020 Season

User Info: ConfessPlease

ConfessPlease
2 months ago#11
Wilson talking about how he's maybe going to get the biggest contract ever. Of course he says it all nice and humble.
The Heart Wants What It Wants

User Info: gohan100

gohan100
2 months ago#12
Isnt no maybe about it. It's how the market works for QBs
https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/Russell-WIlson-shower.final.jpg

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
2 months ago#13
Jordy is coming in for a visit tomorrow. I had a feeling we would take a look at him. Somebody else will offer him more money for some reason.
You dont actually have empathy. You have a facsimile of faux concern that you've adopted for social purposes. -kicksave

RyanBraun8
2 months ago#14
I assume we met with noted Santa Clara bust Aaron Lynch. Cowboys set to meet with our 2017 bust.
You dont actually have empathy. You have a facsimile of faux concern that you've adopted for social purposes. -kicksave

RyanBraun8
2 months ago#15
Baldwin has surgeries (plural) scheduled this off-season.

User Info: Crimson_Corsair

Crimson_Corsair
2 months ago#16
I thought it was just a sports hernia, isn't that relatively minor? Like a couple months recovery time?
My head's not torn off, my sunglasses aren't broken. Amen, hallelujah, peanut butter.

RyanBraun8
2 months ago#17
Sports hernia surgery is one of them. Rotoworld didn't specify what the other surgery(ies) were. I'm assuming his knee.

User Info: ShotOJameson

ShotOJameson
2 months ago#18
we're gonna have to draft another WR, good thing this class is pretty deep can probably get pretty good value in the mid rds.
http://i.imgur.com/Bz19U.gif

User Info: ConfessPlease

ConfessPlease
2 months ago#19
bump
The Heart Wants What It Wants

RyanBraun8
2 months ago#20
With the safety that left for Buffalo we can sign somebody and not lose out on a comp pick. I'm glad they are being careful with these again.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Official Seahawks Topic 2019-2020 Season