This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. This is the time of the year I hate being a Packers fan all because of fans.

User Info: lilant55

lilant55
1 month ago#1
Guys gets signed for massive contracts and all I see is
"wow Packers are singing big un free agency"

"Packers yet again not being active in free agnecy"

We resign somebody for nothing "Well that makes up Superbowl bound"

Packer fans want the most expensive guys knowing damn well one guy isn't going to change the team on his own. They act like there's not a lot of players in the market this year too.

I don't see other fan bases doing this s*** smh

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
1 month ago#2
Ya no other fanbases do this kind of thing no sir!!

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
1 month ago#3
Cowboys never sign anyone
https://imgtc.com/i/HXEuaL9.jpg https://imgtc.com/i/xZ5hGDm.jpg
https://imgtc.com/i/UZiqG9l.jpg

User Info: ProcessTruster

ProcessTruster
1 month ago#4
SEA_ posted...
Processing...

User Info: 1NfamousACE_2

1NfamousACE_2
1 month ago#5
Rodgers ain't enough?
New signature needed, acquire within from management

lilant55
1 month ago#6
ProcessTruster posted...
SEA_ posted...

Packer fans literally cry for every single high priced free agent, new staff, no gm, and new owner. Fans literally just wanted Mike Pettine gone even though he didn't do bad with what he was given. We just got a new GM and the fans are trashing him already. The new head coach just came in and a percentage if fans don't agree with his staff already lol

Now we go into free agency which has a tremendous amount of depth that can help us and because we didn't get the most expensive guy fans are upset talking s*** about the team.

I don't see Eagles, Patriots, Saints, Chiefs, Ravens, Rams, Chargers, Bears, Seahawks, Colts, Texans, Cowboys and hell not even the Steeler fans who don't have AB and Bell trashing on their team in free agency.

All those playoff teams aren't trashing their team at the start of free agency crying and coming for everyone's head. The list goes on too. Packer fans literally trash the team every year in free agency. This year they cried for Cobb to stay too the guy who has done nothing for the team.

lilant55
1 month ago#7
CADE FOSTER posted...
Cowboys never sign anyone

Cowboys could sign whoever they want they just have a bad coach. You guys had the best line in the league that any back would love to be behind at one point. Then the defense isn't bad either. You guys just can't seem to stop letting guys get suspended. The QB position is meehh in my opinion. Dak needs to move more in the pocket. He's not a pocket passer.

1NfamousACE_2 posted...
Rodgers ain't enough?

Lol no

User Info: Xeon_Is_Back

Xeon_Is_Back
1 month ago#8
Well that’s because the Ravens never retain their own free agents and always sign guys in the second and third waves of free agency.

The team never feels stronger after free agency, just full of holes.
Baltimore Ravens 10-6 Next: WC vs Los Angeles Chargers
https://i.imgur.com/yPctWRR.jpg

lilant55
1 month ago#9
Xeon_Is_Back posted...
Well that’s because the Ravens never retain their own free agents and always sign guys in the second and third waves of free agency.

The team never feels stronger after free agency, just full of holes.

We're talking about the number one defensive team in NFL for the 2018 season and the number nine ranked offense right? Yeah they could use more on offense and their QB is meehh in my opinion but come on now.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. This is the time of the year I hate being a Packers fan all because of fans.
  • Topic Archived