This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Cleveland Browns Offseason Topic: Chubb Hunt-ing

User Info: Johnny_Cueto

Johnny_Cueto
1 month ago#151
Sounds like we're playing the Jets week 1. Works for me, nice to get one of our easier games in week one for a change.

Johnny_Cueto
4 weeks ago#152
Open with the Titans at 1 PM ET, primetime 3 of the next 4 weeks after that. 4 prime time games total. Times are changing.

User Info: Sonixs

Sonixs
4 weeks ago#153
Johnny_Cueto posted...
Open with the Titans at 1 PM ET, primetime 3 of the next 4 weeks after that. 4 prime time games total. Times are changing.

They're going to lose all of their prime time games.

User Info: Darkstar00

Darkstar00
4 weeks ago#154
Johnny_Cueto posted...

I'm happy for you guys for your prime time games and hope Week 1 is a competive battle between us.
"I'll chisel your gravestone,sleep well!"-Wolfgang Krauser
*DARKSTAR*

Johnny_Cueto
4 weeks ago#155
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/18/browns-g-m-unmoved-by-duke-johnson-trade-request/

Doesn't sound like we're getting any good offers for Duke. I expect him to be here til the trade deadline at the least.

User Info: demigodanhero

demigodanhero
4 weeks ago#156
duke is 100% gone this year but it wont be til near the deadline when we know for sure what we need in return for him

Johnny_Cueto
3 weeks ago#157
Weird not having a first round pick.

Johnny_Cueto
3 weeks ago#158
Day 2 Wish List:

OT Jawaan Taylor - Probably wishful thinking he falls all the way to 49, but no way we pass if he does.
OT Greg Little - I don't trust Greg Robinson and Desmond Harrison obviously, I want to address LT early. Little has real talent just is inconsistent.
S/CB Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - Always been high on him, could be that 3rd safety/slot CB every team needs these days.
S Juan Thornhill - I like him a bit more than Gardner-Johnson because he's more of a ballhawk, but not anywhere near the all around player.
CB Justin Layne - Like this dudes size at 6'2 and he's got great arm length too. Former WR with good ball skills, seems like the ideal match on the other side with Ward.

User Info: Eric_Berry

Eric_Berry
3 weeks ago#159
Johnny_Cueto posted...
Day 2 Wish List:

OT Jawaan Taylor - Probably wishful thinking he falls all the way to 49, but no way we pass if he does.
OT Greg Little - I don't trust Greg Robinson and Desmond Harrison obviously, I want to address LT early. Little has real talent just is inconsistent.
S/CB Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - Always been high on him, could be that 3rd safety/slot CB every team needs these days.
S Juan Thornhill - I like him a bit more than Gardner-Johnson because he's more of a ballhawk, but not anywhere near the all around player.
CB Justin Layne - Like this dudes size at 6'2 and he's got great arm length too. Former WR with good ball skills, seems like the ideal match on the other side with Ward.

All of these I like
***Cleveland Cavaliers 2016 NBA Champs***
The 52 year drought is over

Johnny_Cueto
3 weeks ago#160
Sounds like something may be going down if you believe Twitter..

https://twitter.com/therealla__?lang=en
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Cleveland Browns Offseason Topic: Chubb Hunt-ing