This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ** Official Vikings 2019 Offseason Topic 1.1 **

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
4 weeks ago#91
Genesis Dragon posted...
You have a lot rosier projections than I do. Chicago's the pace setter until proven otherwise. Green Bay can never be dismissed with Rodgers at the helm - whatever you think of his personality, his talent level is unmistakable. And sleeping on Detroit is how teams get burned. Oakland has a lot more talent than last year. Atlanta has a more complete team than Green Bay and another high-level QB. We have to play the AFC West which has three routinely strong teams, and I never trust any NFC East team to be out of it any more than I trust them to be consistently good.

Don't worry, I'm not going teddy here. I think the Vikings are good enough to win every game on the schedule. But there are never any cakewalks, and there's not even anything masquerading as a cakewalk here.

Most analysts are predicting the Vikings to have a cakewalk with the schedule this year. Most of the teams faced are rebuilding or past their prime and due to regress.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: Genesis Dragon

Genesis Dragon
3 weeks ago#92
Well, maybe I'm a bit of a pessimist. But I'm interested to see exactly what these analysts are saying.
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
3 weeks ago#93
https://thevikingage.com/2019/04/20/minnesota-vikings-need-know-2019-schedule/amp/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevesilverman/2019/04/22/vikings-schedule-provides-several-road-challenges-on-way-to-11-5-season/amp/

Just to list a few.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: PatrickMahomes

PatrickMahomes
3 weeks ago#94
LordPoncho posted...
11-5-season

Good thing Forbes's specialty is business
MVP Tracker: 1-0

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
3 weeks ago#95
I'm hearing a lot of talk about possibly taking a DLineman with our 1st. Would not be happy if that happened, but if they did do that, they absolutely must take OLine in rounds 2 and 3.
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
2018 NFLB Guillotine League Champion

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
3 weeks ago#96
Man interesting it shall be
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 156

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
3 weeks ago#97
Garrett Bradbury must be the pick. Hes the best interior lineman in this draft.

I dont trust cody Ford unless we have a good offensive line coach that can keep him motivated/grounded.

2 of the first 3 picks must be offensive line. We are absolutely depleted.

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
3 weeks ago#98
This guy is the truth

https://youtu.be/1jX4g09EeHc

Genesis Dragon
3 weeks ago#99
It sounds like BPA is the typical mindset, not draft for need. I'm not sure I'm totally with that if you have only one real crucial need...

Then again, I've seen some people saying the Vikings need defensive linemen too. So maybe that's the thinking. (Not sure I'm with them, really.)

I do think, though, that if the top-flight O-linemen are off the board and there's a killer DLinemen still on the board? The temptation might be too much to resist.
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

Genesis Dragon
3 weeks ago#100
I'm starting to see why people were talking defensive line - what is this, the fourth? No, FIFTH defensive lineman taken so far.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ** Official Vikings 2019 Offseason Topic 1.1 **