This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ** Official Vikings 2019 Offseason Topic 1.1 **

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
4 weeks ago#141
Gamer_Z_2 posted...
http://www.startribune.com/vikings-tight-end-kyle-rudolph-won-t-take-pay-cut-to-stay-but-hopes-he-does/509989712/

So Rudy doesn't want to leave, but thinks he's "too young" to take a pay cut to help the team

Da f***, I'm a fan of his but this really sours my view of him

Yeah, Kendricks took a pay cut. Who the f*** does Rudy think he is?
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
2018 NFLB Guillotine League Champion

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
4 weeks ago#142
That Alexander mattison looks like the truth. Him and cook could be special tandem

User Info: Genesis Dragon

Genesis Dragon
4 weeks ago#143
Yeah, it's not exactly the move that says "I want to stay."
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
3 weeks ago#144
I just don't understand how Rudy is considered a top 5 TE in this league. It really does not feel that way at all, and if you have ever drafted him in FF you get routinely disappointed. Add to that the fact that his run blocking is sub par and it just doesn't seem like we should be paying this guy. What's the point? Am I missing something? Is he actually as good as some of the stats say?
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
2018 NFLB Guillotine League Champion

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
3 weeks ago#145
OMGWTFPIE posted...
I just don't understand how Rudy is considered a top 5 TE in this league. It really does not feel that way at all, and if you have ever drafted him in FF you get routinely disappointed. Add to that the fact that his run blocking is sub par and it just doesn't seem like we should be paying this guy. What's the point? Am I missing something? Is he actually as good as some of the stats say?

Publicity is about the only good that comes from it. But I really don't believe he will be on the roster at the start of the season.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

teddy241
3 weeks ago#146
OTAs in progress. The new o line and coach looks very promising

Rieff, Elfien, Bradbury, Kline, Oniell.

Solid o line right there with Kline being a question mark. You're going to see a big improvement. You'll also see a fiery backfield with Cook and Mattison. Diggs and Theilen will continue to roll. This offense should easily be top 10 perhaps top 5.

Superbowl once again should be on the minds
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
3 weeks ago#147
teddy241 posted...

Solid o line right there with Kline being a question mark. You're going to see a big improvement. You'll also see a fiery backfield with Cook and Mattison. Diggs and Theilen will continue to roll. This offense should easily be top 10 perhaps top 5.

And then at first loss I'm sure you'll tell us we are doomed.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
teddy241 posted...

Lol
https://tinyurl.com/y838ue3p
https://youtu.be/IRqr8X6w6bo

teddy241
3 weeks ago#149
Let's go, boys. Stop doubting greatness that's on its way.

We have legit shot here.

User Info: FinalBraveNUT

FinalBraveNUT
3 weeks ago#150
Skol
FFBE friend ID 958,168,629 Rank 156
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ** Official Vikings 2019 Offseason Topic 1.1 **