This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Probably an unpopular opinion but going to football games irl sucks.

User Info: I_Always_Die

I_Always_Die
1 week ago#1
I feel like football is one of the few sports that is actually better to watch on tv. Every time I go to a game, I can’t see s***. People are buying terrible seats to the Rams-Cowboys game this weekend for like $300 each and I’m just sitting here thinking they’re insane when they could watch it better on tv for free.
come at me

User Info: ---Devin---

---Devin---
1 week ago#2
I_Always_Die posted...
Every time I go to a game, I can’t see s***.

broke boy s***
Slime Season

I_Always_Die
1 week ago#3
---Devin--- posted...
I_Always_Die posted...
Every time I go to a game, I can’t see s***.

blatant trolling

I’m not dropping $500 on a sporting event I can see better at home for free. I’ve had good seats before. I don’t care where you sit, it’s easier to see on tv.
come at me

User Info: GucciGang

GucciGang
1 week ago#4
great atmosphere live though, i was at the chiefs - rams game this year as a neutral and the atmosphere was just electric. My family I was with aren't big football fans and would never watch a game on tv loved every second of it

User Info: Ieek

Ieek
1 week ago#5
facts

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
1 week ago#6
Best seat available is my couch, tbh
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

I_Always_Die
1 week ago#7
GucciGang posted...
great atmosphere live though, i was at the chiefs - rams game this year as a neutral and the atmosphere was just electric. My family I was with aren't big football fans and would never watch a game on tv loved every second of it

yeah, I’ve been to a decent amount of USC games. The Coliseum is so awesome.
come at me

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
1 week ago#8
I agree with tc, baseball, hockey, basketball, are all better in person, but the angles the tv crews get of football are just better than sitting behind an endzone.
quazyqual

User Info: Saquon2K

Saquon2K
1 week ago#9
100% disagree.

There’s nothing like being at the game and hearing the sounds, seeing the sights, feeling the energy of the stadium.

It’s crazy to come home and watch highlights of a game you were at because you get to see your personal experience from afar.

User Info: FSABot

FSABot
1 week ago#10
You're not wrong. The view is generally bad and all the advancements in TV broadcasts will give you far more info and immersion then going to a game would.

Only thing being there really offers is the memory.
Playing: Witcher 3 (PC), Ys VIII (PC), Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch)
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Probably an unpopular opinion but going to football games irl sucks.
  • Topic Archived