This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. god DAMN it i hate hate hate that the browns have a real QB now

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
1 month ago#31
Always thought the Bills were a bigger joke than Cleveland ever was
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: BanthaFodder

BanthaFodder
1 month ago#32
The Bills did go to 4 straight SBS and even though it's easy to lol @ 4 straight losses it's still a good accomplishment just to reach the SB.
Pats going to the bowl

User Info: Johnny_Cueto

Johnny_Cueto
1 month ago#33
The Bengals are a bigger joke currently.

User Info: JfAtS1O3N

JfAtS1O3N
1 month ago#34
Browns are playing a lot better but I would still like the Broncos in this game. Playing in Denver is tough even if the Broncos aren't great. They're not terrible either, their pass rush could mess with Baker even with the way he's been playing.
http://www.aveleyman.com/Gallery/ActorsS/69761-7922.jpg

User Info: pokerstar818

pokerstar818
1 month ago#35
BanthaFodder posted...
Somebody is going to have to be a joke then if it's no longer Cleveland

It was looking like it was going to be Oakland for a while but then they went and beat the Steelers.

Johnny_Cueto posted...

Wouldn't argue with this. They didn't quite get blown the **** out by the Chargers like everyone thought they would but a L is a L. Looking at the schedule I doubt they win another game this year. There is also a non zero chance they go from forever Marvin Lewis to Hue Jackson as head coach next year.
LA Rams
LA Lakers

User Info: NikoTeen

NikoTeen
1 month ago#36
pokerstar818 posted...
BanthaFodder posted...
Somebody is going to have to be a joke then if it's no longer Cleveland

It was looking like it was going to be Oakland for a while but then they went and beat the Steelers.

Johnny_Cueto posted...

Wouldn't argue with this. They didn't quite get blown the **** out by the Chargers like everyone thought they would but a L is a L. Looking at the schedule I doubt they win another game this year. There is also a non zero chance they go from forever Marvin Lewis to Hue Jackson as head coach next year.

If there were even a one percent chance of Hue Jackson becoming your teams head coach you should be allowed to select a new favorite team and that fan base should welcome you with open arms. Nobody deserves that.
BACK TO ADVENTURE

User Info: mobilebloechel

mobilebloechel
1 month ago#37
Ludacris01 posted...
Muffinz0rz posted...
Who posted #2?
I'm mobile.

User Info: LRodC

LRodC
1 month ago#38
oj1985 posted...
xxxSaquonxxx posted...
Baker Mayfield is a bust.

Any coach, player, gm, owner or fan with half a brain would take Baker Mayfield over Saquon Bustley.

Not really, I’d take Barkley since my team already has a QB

Now if my team didn’t, there would be no excuse to do that

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
1 month ago#39
Johnny_Cueto posted...
Can find a quality WR in FA.

You do have to overpay, but that shouldn't be a problem in Cleveland for some time.
You dont actually have empathy. You have a facsimile of faux concern that you've adopted for social purposes. -kicksave
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. god DAMN it i hate hate hate that the browns have a real QB now
  • Topic Archived