This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Zvarri! Official Packers Topic - Fire the Walrus Edition

User Info: Allanon23

Allanon23
4 months ago#1
Can we please get rid of McCarthy?
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Dragon Quest XI

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
4 months ago#2
Pretty please?
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: Rage of Thor

Rage of Thor
4 months ago#3
Andy Reid is forever the walrus. Mike McCarthy is just an elephant seal.
Are you the best that you can be?
No. I'm the best that anyone can be.

User Info: DoubleTangicide

DoubleTangicide
4 months ago#4
Fire him into the sun
"Guys, I'm about to blow your minds. Hope this one's a dud"

User Info: theawesomestevr

theawesomestevr
4 months ago#5
If only it was our coach where there was some discussion of firing him leading into the bye week and not the Ravens.

User Info: jabber2033

jabber2033
4 months ago#6
Honestly not sure a new hc will do us any good at this point. Rodgers only has 6 years left and it takes quite a bit of time to build a working relationship with a new coach.

I can’t see us winning a SB in 6 years after getting someone new unless it’s literally Bill Belichick.

User Info: Allanon23

Allanon23
4 months ago#7
jabber2033 posted...
Honestly not sure a new hc will do us any good at this point. Rodgers only has 6 years left and it takes quite a bit of time to build a working relationship with a new coach.

What?

How many SB winning coaches in the last 20 years took six years to win with their new team? I actually can't think of any except Cowher.

We aren't winning another SB with McCarthy. We are just wasting time.
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Dragon Quest XI

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
4 months ago#8
Allanon23 posted...
jabber2033 posted...

What?

How many SB winning coaches in the last 20 years took six years to win with their new team? I actually can't think of any except Cowher.

We aren't winning another SB with McCarthy. We are just wasting time.

This. I never feel like we even have a legit shot with him as our HC. If we don’t ever win again, that’s fine, but I’d at least like to feel like we have the potential to win it. I never feel like that.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 months ago#9
Should have been titled, "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed".
http://i.imgur.com/AUD7lK4.gif
http://imgur.com/AVz8ad6.jpg

User Info: ToTheBucks

ToTheBucks
4 months ago#10
There are a number of coaches that won Superbowls within the first few years on a new team. Why you all acting like it'll take 6+ for a new coach?
TO THE BUCKS!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Zvarri! Official Packers Topic - Fire the Walrus Edition
  • Topic Archived