This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ** Official Vikings 2018-19 Season Topic: Going All In And All Out **

User Info: Genesis Dragon

Genesis Dragon
6 months ago#1
It's going to be a tough season, but this team might be up for the challenge. Can we end the drought this year? It's not going to be as fun to imagine as coming home for the Super Bowl, but I'm still going to dream of success!

Of course, a lot of it comes down to the offensive line, as usual. But the first game will be pretty indicative of how things are going to go. I'll be watching if I can, but I'll be tracking it no matter what.
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: Seeker of Power

Seeker of Power
6 months ago#2
Lets try not to take a huge runny dump against anyone in the playoffs this year.
Greatest Poster on the NFLB - Ancient Killer x 4

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
6 months ago#3
Falcons should trade us an OL for Sandejo now that they lost their safety

Genesis Dragon
6 months ago#4
Not a pretty win, but a win is a win. First game, though, I expected there to be more roughness to it, we've got the chance to adjust and work out the kinks. All I'm gonna say is, last time we opened the season against the 49ers we got shellacked, and that was in a year that we won the division AND they were hot garbage. So I'm taking this!
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: Gamer_Z_2

Gamer_Z_2
6 months ago#5
Awesome game, the Vikes get it done!

Cousins looks legit, definitely stoked for the rest of the season

The D was SOLID, 3 Picks and 3 Sacks plus a FF on the goal-line!
<(-.-)> ^(-.-)> ^(-.-)^ >(-.-)> It's dancing Kirby!
St. Cloud State Huskies: 0-0-0 (0-0-0) New Husky Order

teddy241
6 months ago#6
A win is a win. Offensive line looking suspect. Had this game been played in San Fran with Reuben Foster i dont think we win it.

Long season ahead. Anything is possible

User Info: Lloyd_Blankfein

Lloyd_Blankfein
6 months ago#7
I’m really happy right now.

Just because the Vikings won. Nothing else of course.

On an unrelated note, anyone watching SNF?
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else ~Blink 182
OMGWTFPIE

Genesis Dragon
6 months ago#8
Got it taped because my job has me getting up at a****** o'clock. Heard about Rodgers, though. I hope he's good to go next week, I want the Vikings to win against the Packers, not a DeShone Kizer dungpile.

teddy241
6 months ago#9
After seeing Khalil Mack man handle bryan bulaga we have no choice but to double team him. Kirk will get killed when we go on the road to chicago. Thats a guaranteed loss

User Info: Lloyd_Blankfein

Lloyd_Blankfein
6 months ago#10
Literally believing we can lose to the Bears.
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else ~Blink 182
OMGWTFPIE
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ** Official Vikings 2018-19 Season Topic: Going All In And All Out **
  • Topic Archived