This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lamar Jackson can't throw

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Lamar Jackson can't throw

User Info: The_Great_Juan

The_Great_Juan
3 months ago#21
IWantANewKlug posted...
The only reason anyone cares about Lamar Jackson is because he's really fast.

If he weren't really fast, no one would give a single f*** about him as a QB prospect.

Wow so if the freak athlete wasn’t a freak athlete, no one would give a f*** about him.

Hard hitting stuff right here as usual from this board

User Info: lilJoe457

lilJoe457
3 months ago#22
From what I gather and I'm not a big college football guy. The rules make it impossible for me to enjoy.

But from what I gather this guy sounds like he has project written all over him. Probably a 3rd or 4th rounder I'd guess.

If he becomes more polished he could use the athleticism to his advantage. But I feel like the guys whose claim to fame is running never pan out. Though Wilson is a runner too, I felt he was more elusive and stocky than he was explosively fast. Wilson unlike most running based quarterbacks will fold into a sack or run out of bounds to not over extend.
What about me? What about my sig?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsszagC0GdI Total Package.

User Info: DavidWong

DavidWong
3 months ago#23
The_Great_Juan posted...
IWantANewKlug posted...

If he weren't really fast, no one would give a single f*** about him as a QB prospect.

Wow so if the freak athlete wasn’t a freak athlete, no one would give a f*** about him.

Hard hitting stuff right here as usual from this board

Rofl
Nice guy? I don't give a s***. Good father? F*** you! Go home and play with your kids. If you want to work here, close!

User Info: jordan629

jordan629
3 months ago#24
I know this sounds crazy but it’s entirely possible that the guy who just turned 21 a month ago might be able to improve his passing game.
Philadelphia Eagles: Super Bowl LII Champions (I changed my sig!)
NOVA NATION: 2016 National Champions

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
3 months ago#25
jordan629 posted...
I know this sounds crazy but it’s entirely possible that the guy who just turned 21 a month ago might be able to improve his passing game.

Nah qbs are literally incapable of improving any aspect of their game
You're only as sick as your secrets, but the truth shall set you free.
The truth is the truth, so all you can do is live with it.

User Info: Rabbit_

Rabbit_
3 months ago#26
It's also entirely possible that the guy who completed 41.6% of his passes in 3 bowl games combined and routinely struggled with accuracy in general may continue to suck at completing passes when the competition gets much tougher
JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEELY MCBEAM
http://i.imgur.com/DWvp5Fm.jpg

User Info: StaticMaine

StaticMaine
3 months ago#27
jordan629 posted...

Or he’s just not good.
If a horse can be a star, think how dumb the people are

User Info: Kain Dragoon

Kain Dragoon
3 months ago#28
SK8T3R215 posted...
Everytime I saw him in college he couldn't make any tough throws he was basically racking up yards on open downfield throws with a good pocket or guys getting YAC on a 4 yard throw.

you ain't watch him play then.

Watch the UNC game, Purdue game, Clemson game

User Info: Kain Dragoon

Kain Dragoon
3 months ago#29
IWantANewKlug posted...

he will be better then Mariota

User Info: SK8T3R215

SK8T3R215
3 months ago#30
Kain Dragoon posted...
SK8T3R215 posted...
Everytime I saw him in college he couldn't make any tough throws he was basically racking up yards on open downfield throws with a good pocket or guys getting YAC on a 4 yard throw.

you ain't watch him play then.

Watch the UNC game, Purdue game, Clemson game

The UNC game was one I watched. He had a bomb to a wide open guy and lots of dump offs with tons of YAC. Throws to guys in coverage he just didn't make.
New York Knicks, New York Jets, New York Yankees.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Lamar Jackson can't throw

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived