This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

f***ing hosed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GameboyTroy

GameboyTroy
6 months ago#21
Muffinz0rz posted...
Call was bulls***, sorry about it. Receiver caught the ball, had possession, and made a football move to cross the plane.

True, it should've been a TD. The player crossed the plane for a TD without the defense touching him while he was on the ground.
Goldeneye FC 5365-5518-3504 alt FC 3899-7748-6731; MKWii FC 4253-8089-9160

User Info: QualmanIsBack

QualmanIsBack
6 months ago#22
GameboyTroy posted...
Muffinz0rz posted...
Call was bulls***, sorry about it. Receiver caught the ball, had possession, and made a football move to cross the plane.

True, it should've been a TD. The player crossed the plane for a TD without the defense touching him while he was on the ground.

Except the ball hit the ground when he bobbled it. Gotta retain control 100%
(message deleted)

User Info: YahooPoster

YahooPoster
6 months ago#24
Anyone notice BIll celebrating. I don't think I have ever seen him celebrate for a regular season game.
I post on Yahoo.

User Info: cancerquake

cancerquake
6 months ago#25
by definition it wasn't a catch

lol steeiers cry more
boom

User Info: Muffinz0rz

Muffinz0rz
6 months ago#26
QualmanIsBack posted...
GameboyTroy posted...
Muffinz0rz posted...

He had control and his effort to reach across the plane was a football move. Ball bobbled when it hit the ground, but he already had control, so at worst, it's a catch followed by a fumble and self-recovery for a TD.
Not removing this until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
FantaCE Football Squad: ELIMINATED.

User Info: 1NfamousACE_2

1NfamousACE_2
6 months ago#27
Muffinz0rz posted...
QualmanIsBack posted...
GameboyTroy posted...
Muffinz0rz posted...

He had control and his effort to reach across the plane was a football move. Ball bobbled when it hit the ground, but he already had control, so at worst, it's a catch followed by a fumble and self-recovery for a TD.

Dez
New signature needed, acquire within from management

User Info: Xeon_Is_Back

Xeon_Is_Back
6 months ago#28
If this can be a touchdown:

https://youtu.be/HhWHFxUlTlo

Then James should have had a touchdown. Bobbling the ball after it crosses the plane shouldn’t matter. It’s a s***ty rule that’s deciding important games. A rule the league decided to double down on instead admitting the refs f***ed up.
Baltimore Ravens 7-6 Next: @Cleveland
https://imgur.com/a/SQPNt

User Info: JKeezy85

JKeezy85
6 months ago#29
We all know a catch and TD when we see it, but the league is telling us we don't because semantics. Yesterday was the first time I've seen a team score more points yet not win
John Kirkwood March 13th, 1951-May 7th, 2010. God rest your soul, Dad.

User Info: BudDupree48

BudDupree48
6 months ago#30
JKeezy85 posted...
We all know a catch and TD when we see it, but the league is telling us we don't because semantics. Yesterday was the first time I've seen a team score more points yet not win
https://i.imgur.com/vROylD6.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived