This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jacksonville Jaguars 2017 Season Topic - Return The Slab Or Suffer Jalen's Curse

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars 2017 Season Topic - Return The Slab Or Suffer Jalen's Curse

User Info: Edible

Edible
8 months ago#171
Fournette had 100+ yards on the ground against a top 5 run D this week, and they were stacking the box.

Our offense is not going to be good this season, and it never had a chance of being good (especially with AR15 out and Hurns hurt). But Fournette can keep us competitive and our defense will continue to win us games - maybe even in the postseason.
We are on a voyage to the truth. The light shines on the earth...
What are you thinking about so deeply in the face of fact?

User Info: puppy

puppy
8 months ago#172
Looking back at Trent Dilfer's stats on the Raven's 2000 season, it is entirely possible that Warbortles could lead this team to the Superbowl.

Trent Dilfer (11 games in 2000 regular season):

59.3% completion
1,502 yards passing
12 TDs
11 INTs

Blake Bortles (10 games in 2017 regular season):

58.4% completion
2,084 yards passing
12 TDs
7 INTs

Blake has had about 2-3 dropped INTs as well, so their stats are almost identical, with modern day NFL rules favoring more passing yards. Even though he isn't a long term solution, he may very well be the QB that does enough. Also, Trent Dilfer is the first QB in history to be let go after a Superbowl victory, and I can see the same happening to Blake.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!

User Info: Chickenman77

Chickenman77
8 months ago#173
Edible posted...
Fournette had 100+ yards on the ground against a top 5 run D this week, and they were stacking the box.

Our offense is not going to be good this season, and it never had a chance of being good (especially with AR15 out and Hurns hurt). But Fournette can keep us competitive and our defense will continue to win us games - maybe even in the postseason.

I forgot that Cleveland has a top run defense. Fournette is definitely our bright spot in the offense and I hope he continues his great work. I am not going to lie though I am a bit impressed with our WRs that we have to work with now. Its not close to ideal but they've done good enough for being down low on the depth chart. If they can start converting these FG drives into more TD drives, even if it means just one more per game, we can go into thej playoffs at 13-3
My wife left me.

User Info: Altma15

Altma15
8 months ago#174
I hope we give Gabbo a reason to say whoa there motherf***er.

User Info: Nasty_Nitro

Nasty_Nitro
8 months ago#175
Bruh WE LEGIT this season f***a hater
Fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Heat, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, ROH, Evolve, PWG & CZW

User Info: DeathVelvien

DeathVelvien
8 months ago#176
dragon504 posted...
Blake Bortles vs Blaine Gabbert

Hopefully the Jags terrorize Gabbert one last time.

This is going to be ugly for us here.
Under Night: Phonon/Orie/Enkidu/Waldstein | BB Cross Tag Battle: Weiss/Waldstein
Arizona Diamondbacks: 93-69 | Arizona Cardinals: 4-5

User Info: BatmanVonDoom

BatmanVonDoom
7 months ago#177
Nasty_Nitro posted...
Bruh WE LEGIT this season f***a hater

Our defense is legit.

Our offense are a bunch of bumblef***s.
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg

User Info: puppy

puppy
7 months ago#178
I've heard that Sunday will be the first time in a month that our O-line starters are back together? Is that right? Heard it on the radio. Looking forward to what our running game will look like, we had some dominating performances earlier in the season.

Also, looking back at the 2016 draft, it may go down as the greatest in Jaguars history. Ramsey, Jack, Ngakoue. All three would be drafted in the top 10 if we restarted the draft.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!

User Info: ShadowYosuke

ShadowYosuke
7 months ago#179
If we had a QB, and our WR's weren't injured this team would be extremely dangerous.

User Info: Edible

Edible
7 months ago#180
Seems to be some question as to whether Ramsey is gonna play on Sunday since he tweaked his hand.

I think he's gonna play.
We are on a voyage to the truth. The light shines on the earth...
What are you thinking about so deeply in the face of fact?
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars 2017 Season Topic - Return The Slab Or Suffer Jalen's Curse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived