• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Enes Freedom with another extremely dumb statement.
AOC 1 month ago#1
Enes Kanter to Tucker Carlson on FOX News on Americans criticizing America: "I feel like they should just keep their mouth shut and stop criticizing the greatest nation in the world and they should focus on their freedoms and their human rights and democracy."

Mr. Freedom doesn't quite get the concept of freedom.

Future president of the USA
Azalea9X 1 month ago#2
AOC posted...
Mr. Freedom doesn't quite get the concept of freedom.
Mr. Tucker is a piece of s***, but, he has the freedom to be a piece of s***. I have the freedom to not be a piece of s*** as well. I think what he gets wrong, is, that these people that he criticizes wants to take away the freedom that they have to be a piece of s***, and, so, only they have it. That's my issue.
"OBJECTION!! I find that objectionable."- Miles Edgeworth
Azalea9X 1 month ago#3
Also why are we talking about Tucker on this board? This is the NBA board, not the politics board.
BudDupree48 1 month ago#4
Azalea9X posted...
Also why are we talking about Tucker on this board? This is the NBA board, not the politics board.

BANG BANG STEELER GANG
FortePlus 1 month ago#5
Does Enes Freedoom understand how murrica got it's precious freedom and human rights and democracy in the first place? hint: it wasn't by shutting up and not criticizing the "greatest nation in the world".

Can't believe some of you people stan this obvious grifter and racist.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
AOC 1 month ago#6
Azalea9X posted...
You are the only one talking about him.
Future president of the USA
MasterDuo 1 month ago#7
This take from Kanter might turn me against him and back on Lebron's side. What a dumb statement. And the WORST place to go on TV to supposedly defend freedom is on garbage *** Tucker's show.
Heat and Mavs fan from Sacramento since 95'
Azalea9X 1 month ago#8
AOC posted...
You are the only one talking about him.
You’re the one making the topic about a comment made to Tucker. I agree with @MasterDuo , but, my initial comment stands.
Poet Laureate 1 month ago#9
"Shut up and exercise your American freedoms, except the right to say things about America that I dislike."
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer." (Psalm 18:2 - ESV)
GSWarriors- 1 month ago#10
Idiots on here really supported a right wing bat s*** crazy dude who had an agenda right from the start. You guys better not change your mind about him now.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Enes Freedom with another extremely dumb statement.
  • Topic Archived