This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Is Siakam the second best player in the East this season?

User Info: Blue_Popo

Blue_Popo
1 week ago#1
I'm not talking about their whole body of work but this season

Giannis is obviously first but who has been better than Siakam?

Kemba? He's been good but not as good. Same with tatum.

Kyrie? LOL NO. Nets went up with out him and even got a win over the celtics.

Trae's terrible defense brings down his overall.

Neither Joel Embiid or Simmons. If anything they have regressed.

Butler has been good but not as good

User Info: NeoBlade258

NeoBlade258
1 week ago#2
Easily
Miami Heat Southeast Division Champs
Curry 4 MVP

User Info: BudDupree48

BudDupree48
1 week ago#3
NeoBlade258 posted...
Easily

BANG BANG STEELER GANG

User Info: the_crow13

the_crow13
1 week ago#4
I think Embiid is better he just had a rough time in Toronto. Dropped a 30 point double double the very next game.

Siakam isn’t aggressive enough against star defenders and I think that hurts his case. Just go through them man you’re long af. Needs to put on some muscle in the off season maybe? I wanted him to do that over the summer but he looked the same to me. I guess it’s hard to notice big gains over just a few months on a very tall person.

id put him third, though comparing him with Butler or Kemba is very debatable and I could see him as fifth. Should be a starting all star over Kyrie this year but I know that won’t happen because it’s a popularity contest.

ps I’m a raps fan so I’m not hating
You can have results or excuses.
Not both.

User Info: Blue_Popo

Blue_Popo
1 week ago#5
the_crow13 posted...
I think Embiid is better he just had a rough time in Toronto. Dropped a 30 point double double the very next game.

Siakam isn’t aggressive enough against star defenders and I think that hurts his case. Just go through them man you’re long af. Needs to put on some muscle in the off season maybe? I wanted him to do that over the summer but he looked the same to me. I guess it’s hard to notice big gains over just a few months on a very tall person.

id put him third, though comparing him with Butler or Kemba is very debatable and I could see him as fifth. Should be a starting all star over Kyrie this year but I know that won’t happen because it’s a popularity contest.

ps I’m a raps fan so I’m not hating

Embiid seems worse than last year, his stats are too. Then he's always injured or gases out of games. Siakam is never injured, he's borderline indestructible and has ridiculous endurance. I think he is looking slightly more muscular but that's not saying much. There's only so much you can put on in such a short summer.

Kemba/butler are really good. No disrespect. I think siakam's size helps over them.

Kyrie has no place in this conversation.

User Info: ktownslayer16

ktownslayer16
1 week ago#6
Kinda weird to criticize him not going through star defenders as if he has a choice who defends him.

Hes the focal point and dropping 25 every night. He has easily been the 2nd best.
Fire Pierre Dorion

User Info: acehole_76

acehole_76
1 week ago#7
Blue_Popo posted...
Embiid seems worse than last year, his stats are too. Then he's always injured or gases out of games. Siakam is never injured, he's borderline indestructible and has ridiculous endurance. I think he is looking slightly more muscular but that's not saying much. There's only so much you can put on in such a short summer.

Kemba/butler are really good. No disrespect. I think siakam's size helps over them.

Kyrie has no place in this conversation.

yes embid’s numbers are down from last year but he is still considerably better than siakam.
No lives matter.

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
1 week ago#8
Its close, but if Embiid is healthy you gotta give it to him
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg

User Info: BlackArsenal

BlackArsenal
1 week ago#9
Playing right now? Definitely.

As an entire player? I'd still rank Embiid over him. And if KD miraciously came back, he'd obviously be number 1 which would force Siakam down to number 4.

User Info: Mordred1737

Mordred1737
1 week ago#10
Kyrie easily the best player in the East right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Is Siakam the second best player in the East this season?
  • Topic Archived