This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LeBron mural erased after second vandalization

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. LeBron mural erased after second vandalization

User Info: NemarPott

NemarPott
1 week ago#1
Some people are determined to keep LeBron face off walls.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7.com/amp/lebron-mural-in-venice-vandalized-for-second-time/3747846/

LeBron is gonna leave the team before he even gets to play lol.
*eats noodles*

User Info: AndreaBargnani

AndreaBargnani
1 week ago#2
one guy being a dick to make national news

people suck, poor artist.

User Info: NemarPott

NemarPott
1 week ago#3
That mural did way more harm than good.
*eats noodles*

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
1 week ago#4
someone offered money to anyone who vandalized it. not exactly shocking.
sony4duhgamerz

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
1 week ago#5
scumbag fan base. Not surprising.
http://i.imgtc.com/rIZcfGBEt8.png

User Info: KaZooo

KaZooo
1 week ago#6
sucks for the artist

but the guy that paid for the hit, I get it. It is disrespect to Kobe, Magic, Lonzo, Kareem, Jerry, Elgin, Snaq, Pau — guys who put time in the franchise. It was drawn too soon.

Don't give LeBron nothing until he delivers. f*** he might just up and leave you made that painting for nothing.
Competing every night, both ends, shoot inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
1 week ago#7
KaZooo posted...
but the guy that paid for the hit, I get it. It is disrespect to Kobe, Magic, Lonzo, Kareem, Jerry, Elgin, Snaq, Pau — guys who put time in the franchise. It was drawn too soon.

Seriously, how petty and insecure do you have to be that you needed to do that? Dude is a clown for putting out a hit. So are everyone else like him. Grow up. Stop being so butthurt because of a mural of Lebron.
http://i.imgtc.com/rIZcfGBEt8.png

User Info: KaZooo

KaZooo
1 week ago#8
Gojak_v3 posted...
KaZooo posted...

Seriously, how petty and insecure do you have to be that you needed to do that? Dude is a clown for putting out a hit. So are everyone else like him. Grow up. Stop being so butthurt because of a mural of Lebron.

I'm not offended by it. Stop making stupid conclusions about things you don't know, like always. Honestly, that could've been left up there if it were my decision, but I get where people are coming from when they don't like that.

If you were an actual fan of a actual team and gave a lot of appreciation towards the franchise's history and cornerstones, then you're going to be compelled to defend its roots. Sac Kings fans alternate J-Will Wednesday and C-Webb Wednesday every single week acting like that era was just yesterday. Being a die hard fan is someone just being true to themselves. Some uncivil extremes sure, but most fathers would kill to save their families.
Competing every night, both ends, shoot inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all

User Info: slowmotion_6

slowmotion_6
1 week ago#9
Gojak_v3 posted...
KaZooo posted...

this is a city,where you can be killed for wearing the wrong color.and you are mad about the vandalizing of a mural.

when all is said and done lebron will be the thot king of LA,nothing more,nothing less.

stay mad.

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
1 week ago#10
Gojak_v3 posted...
KaZooo posted...

Thats LA for you. s*** city, s*** fans and s*** people.
https://youtu.be/ziArJgAJLow
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. LeBron mural erased after second vandalization

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.