This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cavs @ Pacers Game 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Cavs @ Pacers Game 4

User Info: LuigiChalmersJr

LuigiChalmersJr
6 months ago#221
Good exciting game. Pacers would have won easy if not for Oladipo taking a s*** on the court. Game 5 should be fun.
Los Angeles Clippers
http://i.imgur.com/3dExqUh.jpg

User Info: kg88222

kg88222
6 months ago#222
I agree indy really went full westbrook there. They had guys playing well like sabonis and turner they should have gone to more down low.

User Info: Eve-L

Eve-L
6 months ago#223
Carmelo posted...
EternalWolf posted...
One ref called it a foul, the other called it a jump ball. They reviewed it and called it a foul. Not watching the TNT broadcast but I can say with 99% certainty that the announcers led you to believe it was originally called a jump ball.

yeah announcers said it was a jump but they also said that Lance was about to be the one taking FTs so they were clearly confused.

Webber really f***ed up what was actually going on
Why be good when you can be Eve-L

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
6 months ago#224
NeoRingjester posted...
Shouldn't it have been called a jump ball before the tackling began?

So you want people jumping on top of a guy grabbing the ball and get a free jump ball out of it? Come on bro.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: RoseownstheHeat

RoseownstheHeat
6 months ago#225
NeoRingjester posted...

User Info: All4444Jesus

All4444Jesus
6 months ago#226
The Popo posted...
Wait, they can reverse a jump ball to a foul on a replay? It was the right call, but I didn’t know that was possible.

You must have been as blind as the announcers. BOTH referees called a foul on that play. They never called a jump ball. The announcers just assumed it was a jump ball they didn't pay any attention to what the referees actually called.

---
Top 5 PS4 Games
1. Samurai Warriors 4 Empires-- Good
2. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII- Good
3. theHunter: Call of the Wild- Good
4. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved- Good
5. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires- Average
Own- Drive on Moscow- ?Average
Next 5 weeks- ?Horizon Chase Turbo- May 15
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9

User Info: RoseownstheHeat

RoseownstheHeat
6 months ago#227
MertensCW posted...
NeoRingjester posted...

So you want people jumping on top of a guy grabbing the ball and get a free jump ball out of it? Come on bro.

didnt jump on top of him... got ball... first...

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
6 months ago#228
RoseownstheHeat posted...
MertensCW posted...
NeoRingjester posted...

didnt jump on top of him... got ball... first...

Got more arms / head than ball to me.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: The Popo

The Popo
6 months ago#229
All4444Jesus posted...
The Popo posted...
Wait, they can reverse a jump ball to a foul on a replay? It was the right call, but I didn’t know that was possible.

You must have been as blind as the announcers. BOTH referees called a foul on that play. They never called a jump ball. The announcers just assumed it was a jump ball they didn't pay any attention to what the referees actually called

Yep, it’s clearly just me since that’s been all they’re discussing on the post game.
Live action Hungry Hungry Hippos though, now that was a sport. ~Aeon Azuran

User Info: kg88222

kg88222
6 months ago#230
Indiana and Boston are really both blowing their series out of pure stupidity.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Cavs @ Pacers Game 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived