This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thunder @ Spurs Game 5 Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Thunder @ Spurs Game 5 Topic

User Info: GhostofRyuk

GhostofRyuk
2 years ago#281
closetkpopfan posted...
GhostofRyuk posted...
So are all Thunder fans stupid, or are these two dumbasses just outliers?

Wah my team lost! Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a dumbass!

Ya most people complaining aren't even Spurs fans. Go to reddit and everybody is b****ing out the refs, most of them don't have Spurs flairs.

Hard to comprehend how delusional you'd have to be if you think everybody's only complaining because they're Spurs fans.
Trailblazing Everywhere

User Info: number1baller15

number1baller15
2 years ago#282
Spurs should not have blown the lead. Blaming the refs is like blaming your dentist for cavities. Don't put the game in their hands. Simple.
Frito isn't even as soft as you, and he's from connecticut.

User Info: keybladeXIII

keybladeXIII
2 years ago#283
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Spurs made mistakes down the stretch, sure. That doesn't excuse the refs being f***ing awful. The phantom foul on Green after Kawhi got the steal, Adams tripping Green into KD being called a foul on Green, Kawhi wrapping up Westbrook and it somehow not being a foul...so many huge missed calls down the stretch. No, the refs aren't the entire reason OKC won, but that doesn't mean the officiating shouldn't be criticized, and OKC definitely got the benefit of the whistle. It's ridiculous.

Not talking to you, at least you can admit defeat. Yeah, those calls were weak in the end but I'm tired of people acting like we didn't deserve to win that game on the road and that there was clear bias going on. There were lots of bad calls in the half on us (Westbrook and Adams were in foul trouble) but no one will talk about that because it was in the beginning of the game. Statistically the Thunder outplayed the Spurs and made key buckets down the stretch, despite turning the ball over so much. If I was a Spurs fan, I'd honestly be more upset of how my team performed in the 4th quarter.

User Info: andromedadude3

andromedadude3
2 years ago#284
number1baller15 posted...
Spurs should not have blown the lead. Blaming the refs is like blaming your dentist for cavities. Don't put the game in their hands. Simple.

Thunder flopped their way back into it thanks to bad officiating in the 3rd.
"You think you do, but you don't."

GhostofRyuk
2 years ago#285

Such a stupid argument. "Ya just be good enough to win 5 on 8. Simple."

lol
Trailblazing Everywhere

User Info: number1baller15

number1baller15
2 years ago#286
andromedadude3 posted...

Thunder flopped their way back into it thanks to bad officiating in the 3rd.

I hear you but durant shot horrible. You have to take advantage of that. They should have been up 20. Spurs are old and rely to heavily on the washed three.
Frito isn't even as soft as you, and he's from connecticut.

GhostofRyuk
2 years ago#287
keybladeXIII posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Spurs made mistakes down the stretch, sure. That doesn't excuse the refs being f***ing awful. The phantom foul on Green after Kawhi got the steal, Adams tripping Green into KD being called a foul on Green, Kawhi wrapping up Westbrook and it somehow not being a foul...so many huge missed calls down the stretch. No, the refs aren't the entire reason OKC won, but that doesn't mean the officiating shouldn't be criticized, and OKC definitely got the benefit of the whistle. It's ridiculous.

Not talking to you, at least you can admit defeat. Yeah, those calls were weak in the end but I'm tired of people acting like we didn't deserve to win that game on the road and that there was clear bias going on. There were lots of bad calls in the half on us (Westbrook and Adams were in foul trouble) but no one will talk about that because it was in the beginning of the game. Statistically the Thunder outplayed the Spurs and made key buckets down the stretch, despite turning the ball over so much. If I was a Spurs fan, I'd honestly be more upset of how my team performed in the 4th quarter.

Your ass was b****ing about the refs when the FT discrepancy was 15-2, lol.
Trailblazing Everywhere

User Info: YamaChan

YamaChan
2 years ago#288
Great class in defeat, Spurs fans.
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto

User Info: Clancyj4

Clancyj4
2 years ago#289
KD an Russ look like they hate each other so far in this interview
Steelers

User Info: Iamvegito

Iamvegito
2 years ago#290
Spurs are the least classy franchise. Well, they are upper-classy. All those dudes taking paycuts like the scab worker-haters they are.
"It is no good hammering your sword into a plowshare if you must forge it again on the morrow. "
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. Thunder @ Spurs Game 5 Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived