This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. LOL Wizards apparently are concerned about John Walls tattoos

User Info: Kobe_16xWChamps

Kobe_16xWChamps
6 years ago#11
Not giving my take on the article but just looked at the tatts he got and my god Allahu Akbar those tats are disgusting
http://s21.postimg.org/ig1nmg67b/wadelol.jpg

User Info: dj4242

dj4242
6 years ago#12
Minotaur333 posted...
They should trade him to the Pacers.

Not that I would be against this, but why the Pacers?
Paul "The Kingslayer" George
Pacers and Vikings fan

User Info: ClutchMcBeast

ClutchMcBeast
6 years ago#13
Eh, ugly tattoos are just stuff that rich athletes do. Still unfair to judge him by it. Not addressing this post to the user above, just making a point.

User Info: DJRoomba

DJRoomba
6 years ago#14
ClutchMcBeast posted...
Eh, ugly tattoos are just stuff that rich athletes do. Still unfair to judge him by it. Not addressing this post to the user above, just making a point.

I honestly don't understand it Birdman - the former meth head - easily has the best quality art on him
http://makergo.com/shutup/images/02_12_2011/dj_roomba.png

User Info: Molt_CcCoy

Molt_CcCoy
6 years ago#15
CaBron_James posted...
Wiz don't have an issue with it that hack Jason Reid does

that is literally the most offensive sports article i've read in a while. Its thinly-veiled racism

http://www.csnwashington.com/sportsnetWashington/thumbnails/Sportsnet_-_Washington/18/161/jason-reid-thumb.jpg

He's racist? Against john wall because he's black?

User Info: CaBron_James

CaBron_James
6 years ago#16
Molt_CcCoy posted...
CaBron_James posted...
Wiz don't have an issue with it that hack Jason Reid does

that is literally the most offensive sports article i've read in a while. Its thinly-veiled racism

http://www.csnwashington.com/sportsnetWashington/thumbnails/Sportsnet_-_Washington/18/161/jason-reid-thumb.jpg

He's racist? Against john wall because he's black?

Ever heard of Uncle Ruckus? Or the term House Ninja? Or seen Samuel L Jackson in Django? Being black doesn't mean the ideology you're pushing isn't racist
WE ARE ALL WITNESSES
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, WE BELIEVE!

User Info: b rich

b rich
6 years ago#17
Although the writer's point/argument is pretty stupid (basically, Wall is not good enough to have tattoos), it has absolutely nothing to do with race. Also, pointing out unfavorable facets of a particular culture is not automatically racism.
Sig!

User Info: Azalea9X

Azalea9X
6 years ago#18
I'm really not concerned. They're not even visible.
*is Mega man Forever*
*is a fan of the Nats, Caps, and Wizards*

User Info: CaBron_James

CaBron_James
6 years ago#19
b rich posted...
Although the writer's point/argument is pretty stupid (basically, Wall is not good enough to have tattoos), it has absolutely nothing to do with race. Also, pointing out unfavorable facets of a particular culture is not automatically racism.

replace "tats" with "braids" or "fro" in his article and you can see what he's getting at
WE ARE ALL WITNESSES
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, WE BELIEVE!

User Info: JerseyProud

JerseyProud
6 years ago#20
DJRoomba posted...
ClutchMcBeast posted...

I honestly don't understand it Birdman - the former meth head - easily has the best quality art on him

tattoos on dark skin people never come out right, can't have much color if any color at all thus preventing amazing art.
" barkely & malone were old and done while jordan was still playing." - said by MY BEST FRIEND ON GAMEFAQS
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NBA
  3. LOL Wizards apparently are concerned about John Walls tattoos
  • Topic Archived