This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - General
  3. Tiger TIGER Tiger TIGER Tiger

User Info: TIDQ

TIDQ
3 months ago#1
Tiger is now tied for the lead at the Masters.

Aw heck, I want it to happen.
Sig

User Info: Clipper

Clipper
3 months ago#2
Saaaaaame
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

TIDQ
3 months ago#3
Francesco Molinari is now two shots up on Tiger. I need him to start hitting it in the water.

But as it stands, Tiger will be in the final group on Sunday.

And it sounds like tee times will be very early tomorrow so that they can try to wrap up the tournament before a thunderstorm rolls in.
Sig
Link versus Cloud 3 months ago#4
Gonna be hard for Woods to pull it off. Koepka and Molinari are the winners of the last 3 majors between them and both beat a well playing Tiger to take one of those major titles (Koepka at PGA and Molinari at the British Open). Don't think either are going to choke so Tiger will have to play legendary to pull it out and is going in with a 2 stroke deficit on Molinari (he will have a 1 stroke lead over Koepka though).
LeBron "Stannis" James - The one true king of the NBA

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
3 months ago#5
TIDQ posted...
Francesco Molinari is now two shots up on Tiger. I need him to start hitting it in the water.

But as it stands, Tiger will be in the final group on Sunday.

And it sounds like tee times will be very early tomorrow so that they can try to wrap up the tournament before a thunderstorm rolls in.

Buddy of mine lives out that way and says yeah weather is coming to f*** them up tomorrow

I, for one, am OK with the final group teeing off at 9:30 am and thing wrapping up at about 4
LSU Tigers Baseball
#StairwayTo7

User Info: Seanchan

Seanchan
3 months ago#6
Link versus Cloud posted...
Gonna be hard for Woods to pull it off. Koepka and Molinari are the winners of the last 3 majors between them and both beat a well playing Tiger to take one of those major titles (Koepka at PGA and Molinari at the British Open). Don't think either are going to choke so Tiger will have to play legendary to pull it out and is going in with a 2 stroke deficit on Molinari (he will have a 1 stroke lead over Koepka though).

Sadly those are my thoughts too.

I'll be rooting like hell for Tiger but to do it he's going to have to play practically flawlessly, which means making all those short putts he missed the first few days. It's Molinari's tournament to lose. And lets not forget, Tiger has NEVER come from behind in the final round to win a major...
"That was unnecessarily dramatic". - NY Mets motto (courtesy of InnerTubeHero)
Link versus Cloud 3 months ago#7
Seanchan posted...

Sadly those are my thoughts too.

I'll be rooting like hell for Tiger but to do it he's going to have to play practically flawlessly, which means making all those short putts he missed the first few days. It's Molinari's tournament to lose. And lets not forget, Tiger has NEVER come from behind in the final round to win a major...

Ayy Molinari and Koepka actually choking lmao Tiger gonna do it
LeBron "Stannis" James - The one true king of the NBA

User Info: Seanchan

Seanchan
3 months ago#8
TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That was unnecessarily dramatic". - NY Mets motto (courtesy of InnerTubeHero)

TIDQ
3 months ago#9
EL TIGRE

IS BACK.

Golf is great again!
Sig

TIDQ
3 months ago#10
Also, Molinari hit it into the water today just like I said he needed to do. Thank you, Francisco!
Sig
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - General
  3. Tiger TIGER Tiger TIGER Tiger
  • Topic Archived