This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Clipper

Clipper
2 months ago#301
Let us never forget that the Spurs were crushing Golden State in Game 1 before Kawhi got hurt. Him getting hurt helped build the Warriors dynasty and it'd be kinda fantastic if he wound up ending it.

Wonder how Popovich feels now.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr
Clipper posted...
Let us never forget that the Spurs were crushing Golden State in Game 1 before Kawhi got hurt. Him getting hurt helped build the Warriors dynasty and it'd be kinda fantastic if he wound up ending it.

Wonder how Popovich feels now.

My thoughts exactly!

I'd still love an explanation of just where the Kawhi/Spurs relationship went wrong. His personality fit that organization like a glove.
FFRK ID: 24F2 - Shadow BSB for dailies

Clipper
2 months ago#303
Havent been faring well when I bet the Phillies but I'm doing it again, +135 at the Nats. Arrieta vs Corbin, Corbin has 3 straight losses and has not pitched well the last couple starts.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Clipper
2 months ago#304
Guess tonight's game is postponed too...

Clipper
1 month ago#305
Media days for college football are coming up, time for betting topic to move back up!
Clipper posted...
Media days for college football are coming up, time for betting topic to move back up!

And I will be providing TONS of great fade material all football season long!

Clipper
1 month ago#307
Zenithian Legend posted...
Clipper posted...

I'm excited for basketball season when I can fade the Lakers for the first half of the season. You just know there's gonna be multiple games where they're +600 against the Grizzlies at home and lose.
^I don't even try to make any of my own basketball bets anymore. I swear I made ~$2K my first season doing it, all $50 bets. Beginners luck I guess. I was lucky enough to not lose anything my 2nd season, due to a future on the Spurs, then the wheels came off and I just embarrassed myself.

So trust me, any basketball pick I post here this season will NOT be my own.
Anyone watch the conclusion to the WSOP last night? Really happy Ensan ended up winning, Sammartino played like complete trash and should have been out much earlier. MBN to run like God on WSOP Main Event final table.

That being said, I was rooting for Livingston once it got down to the final three.

User Info: Raider1015

Raider1015
1 month ago#310
Clipper posted...
Zenithian Legend posted...
Clipper posted...

I'm excited for basketball season when I can fade the Lakers for the first half of the season. You just know there's gonna be multiple games where they're +600 against the Grizzlies at home and lose.

Yeah, pretty much my thought as well. They only have one playmaker on the entire team - how on earth do they plan to be competitive when Lebron sits? Also, for the Clippers: their rim protection is not good. A major flaw that no one seems to care about because they have two all defense wings. But just because 3-D wings are all the rage doesn't mean it's the only thing that matters.

And the Warriors are back to being underdogs, which is great, because they're the best underdog ever.
Most recent articles:
http://bit.ly/1Rrpqmd
(edited 1 month ago)