This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Clipper

Clipper
1 month ago#281
Blue Jackets are getting +120 at home tomorrow. It's small, but still + odds for a team playing at home up 3-0 in the series...

The Lightning just haven't looked the same since blowing that massive lead they opened up so early in Game 1. 3 goals in the 1st period, 2 goals total in the last 8 periods.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

User Info: Raider1015

Raider1015
4 weeks ago#282
Warriors -8.5 seems reasonable right now.
Most recent articles:
http://bit.ly/1Rrpqmd

Clipper
4 weeks ago#283
I myself like the other western favorite. The Spurs at -4.5. Let's be honest, both teams should be up 2-0 in their series. The Spurs are a better team than the Clippers and I think they will be hungry after losing that game 2.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Clipper
4 weeks ago#284
Phillies getting even money at Colorado even though Freeland hasn't gotten a win or more than 5 innings in his last 3 starts, and got shelled the last time he pitched in Colorado against Atlanta for 7 earned.

The Phillies lineup is pretty solid, I'll be taking this bet on them.

Clipper
4 weeks ago#285
Blazers +7.5 tonight, I'll take that...

Clipper
4 weeks ago#286
Let's try again with another road dog. Houston is +2.5 and they have been rolling. I'll take the moneyline here (+110 where I play)

Clipper
3 weeks ago#287
I'm in Vegas for a few days and the Wynn has Boston (+7.5) at Milwaukee tonight. Which way would some of us go on this one? I mean I'm tempted to take the moneyline just because it's so good for Boston.

But I know that I have been more down on Milwaukee than a lot of people this season.

User Info: Joe__Tobin

Joe__Tobin
2 weeks ago#288
Sixers are home dogs (1.5) tonight....
The enemy won't reveal itself Raymond. Stymies my retribution. It's like blue balls. In your heart.- Frank Semyon
http://tinyurl.com/gshr4zd #ThanksCanada

User Info: Joe__Tobin

Joe__Tobin
2 weeks ago#289
I got a fortune cookie a few weeks ago that said Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it. Well hopefully someone was wiser than my broke ass last night but if I had a bankroll atm a CHUNK of it would've been on that ML. I mean, the Raptors road favorites? Come on.
The enemy won't reveal itself Raymond. Stymies my retribution. It's like blue balls. In your heart.- Frank Semyon
http://tinyurl.com/gshr4zd #ThanksCanada

Clipper
2 weeks ago#290
I wish I had been staying in Vegas for one more night and I could have at least bet SOMETHING on that.