This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - General
  3. So who will OSU hire after Ryan Day "fails?"

User Info: Clipper

Clipper
3 months ago#1
By fails I mean has like, 2 seasons at 9-3 and gets thrown overboard? Will it go the way of Florida after Spurrier (and Meyer), Nebraska after Osbourne, Texas after Mack Brown, etc. or will it be FSU after Bowden where they strike gold right away with Ryan Day?

If Day fails, do they try and bring Meyer back? Do they try and lure Dabo Swinney from Clemson (if Saban hasnt retired and he hasnt taken the Alabama job)? Will they look at someone who has built a program at an otherwise unremarkable school (Pat Fitzgerald, Mark Stoops, Dino Babers)?

Thoughts?
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

User Info: GAMER_BOI_

GAMER_BOI_
3 months ago#2
Did you intentionally post this at exactly noon, when morning becomes Day?

Harbaugh has to have quite a chub at the moment.
my teams: Orlando Magic & Philadelphia Eagles

Clipper
3 months ago#3
GAMER_BOI_ posted...

No but oh my Lord, that is fantastic.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

User Info: Pharrellforever

Pharrellforever
3 months ago#4
Clipper posted...
GAMER_BOI_ posted...

No but oh my Lord, that is fantastic.

😄

Clipper
3 months ago#5
Unintentional puns/jokes are the best ones
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - General
  3. So who will OSU hire after Ryan Day "fails?"
  • Topic Archived