This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This baseball topic has cleared irrevocable waivers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - General
  3. This baseball topic has cleared irrevocable waivers

User Info: lovesthejuice

lovesthejuice
5 months ago#441
feel free to take a dive for us this weekend, would be nice to have this wrapped up before the houston series
xxxvi, xxxviii, xxxix, xlix, li

User Info: HuskerFan2002

HuskerFan2002
5 months ago#442
WingerSupreme posted...
Why would he acknowledge the fans in his last at bat?

Why not? They all stood up and clapped. That's the least he could've done is just tip the cap. I didn't see the highlight of him yesterday when he left the field so I guess it's my fault for not paying attention until I saw the highlight this morning.
Nebraska Football | Nebraska Basketball | Nebraska Baseball | Kansas City Royals

User Info: HuskerFan2002

HuskerFan2002
5 months ago#443
WingerSupreme posted...
Slacking posted...
why are you so angry about this

I'm...not? I'm flabbergasted by Husker being Husker.

So because I didn't initially see the highlight of him tipping his cap after he walked off the field, I'm the same ole Husker.

Never change, Winger.
Nebraska Football | Nebraska Basketball | Nebraska Baseball | Kansas City Royals

User Info: Metroidman

Metroidman
5 months ago#444
Judge ties the rookie HR record
~*`\,... __( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-, ...
../ : :(,.~;*\, (_,-- ``~,.\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\..

User Info: Metroidman

Metroidman
5 months ago#445
Aaron Judge with the rookie HR record!!!!!!!!
~*`\,... __( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-, ...
../ : :(,.~;*\, (_,-- ``~,.\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\..

User Info: acr

acr
5 months ago#446
The Sox and Astros play 4 games to close out the season this weekend, then they're almost a lock to face each other in the ALDS directly after that. So these two teams could potentially play a good 9 games in a row here. Since the Sox will probably wrap up the division by then and the Astros will likely clinch homefield in the DS, it's unlikely the games will matter or any pitchers of consequence will get innings.
I would not say that I am the Mona Lisa Vito of the football world" - Bill Belichick

User Info: cubsnhawksfan77

cubsnhawksfan77
5 months ago#447
Kris Bryant is so great that the Cardinals shot fireworks when he hit a homerun in their park tonight
http://i.imgur.com/9Ztq7DR.jpg
http://gfycat.com/HappyMadDwarfrabbit

User Info: HurricaneManning

HurricaneManning
5 months ago#448
9/25/17 - the Nacho Man game
Chicago Cubs - 2016 World Series Champions
It is 2017 and Phil Kessel is a two time Stanley Cup Champion

User Info: Cutlermania

Cutlermania
5 months ago#449
Cards can't win the division day
Runnin' wild, brother.

User Info: WingerSupreme

WingerSupreme
5 months ago#450
HuskerFan2002 posted...
WingerSupreme posted...
Slacking posted...
why are you so angry about this

I'm...not? I'm flabbergasted by Husker being Husker.

So because I didn't initially see the highlight of him tipping his cap after he walked off the field, I'm the same ole Husker.

Never change, Winger.

Because you saw a 10-second clip and assumed he never acknowledged the fans, that's ame ole Husker.

Also this was clinched the other day, but the Jays are the only team that was never .500 or better the entire season. Got to 1 game under on 9 occasions, lost all of them (by an average of 5.5 runs per game).

And it looks like we could have all but one playoff spot and divisional race wrapped up before the final weekend. Cubs and Red Sox haven't mathetically clinched but it would take an unprecedented meltdown for either of them to drop out. The Yankees are going to host Minnesota in the ALWC game and the Diamondbacks are going to host Colorado, Milwaukee or St. Louis, that's the only race still open.

Even seeding isn't really up for grabs except for the #1 spot in the AL between Cleveland and Houston. I can definitely see both teams trying hard to push for that spot because the gap between Boston and the Yanks/Twins in a 5-game series is gigantic, if only because of Chris Sale.
Toronto Raptors: Bronze medalists!
Toronto Blue Jays: Deeper sigh
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - General
  3. This baseball topic has cleared irrevocable waivers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived