• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia ch. 341 [spoilers]
FortePlus 3 months ago#1
it's a villain chapter. downtime stuff again.

Toga back. Creepy, too. And she gets a gift from Dabi.

Spinner about to embrace his role as the p r o p h e t.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Echo_djinn 3 months ago#2
Toga's segment got me feeling things. She always dreams about being eaten by a little crow? Oh boy people gonna run with that.
If a man is overweight he needs to change his lifestyle. If a woman is overweight it should empower her. -IGN StingKing456
FC: 5343-9208-5105 NNID: EchoDjinn
Thenenen 3 months ago#3
Nothing is happening. Just more of the usual.

And can Hori please stop making Dabi into a strawman? What made him fun to mock was how he acted belivably like an Endeavor anti, but now he's just transformed into Evil McSadist.
Crossed fingers, crossed hemispheres.
Sum_quod_eris 3 months ago#4
Spinner doing it all for his boyfriend.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt
FortePlus 3 months ago#5
Thenenen posted...
What made him fun to mock was how he acted belivably like an Endeavor anti, but now he's just transformed into Evil McSadist.

is this some new tvtropes thing or what.

Sum_quod_eris posted...
Spinner doing it all for his boyfriend.

very moe.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
mach25687 3 months ago#6
I wonder how spinner going to feel when he meets stein and he rejects him on what is doing.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
Thenenen 3 months ago#7
FortePlus posted...
is this some new tvtropes thing or what.
No. Antis are a Tumblr/Twitter thing. "Evil McSadist" is just me assigning a nickname to his behavior.
Crossed fingers, crossed hemispheres.
FortePlus 3 months ago#8
so it's a who cares. ok.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia ch. 341 [spoilers]
  • Topic Archived