• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom S2 Ep. 15 *spoilers*
gikos 4 months ago#1
the negotiation continues
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
BigG777 4 months ago#2
I find these talks kind of interesting so I don’t mind that not much happens. Also loved Jeanne turning up the waifu act at the end and wanting MC to work for the empire and once again even pimping out her sister to him lol.
gikos 4 months ago#3
yep Jeanne letting loose her true feeling is so moe i want more of her scene showing her gap moe and lol aisha being jelly
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/4/1/5/AANI-BAACzyf.jpg
but sadly knowing JC staff they will screw us over by cutting her scene out like they did with the other side character in S1 ''sigh''
honestly if they keep this pace and these scene this sober S2 has the chance to be better than the first but i just know JC will drop the ball again sadly
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
FedEx_Corp 4 months ago#4
This has to be the easiest anime to animate.
They just literally talked for 20+ mins at a table.
Burst_Stream 3 months ago#5
That scene with Jeanne asking Souma to go to their kingdom was hilarious lol. Liscia and Aisha are so cute. Jeanne's enthusiasm at the entire thing was funny too. Liscia being cute is probably my favorite part of the anime. Oh also I wish they'd have her grow out her hair again, I preferred the long hair.

Anyway decent episode I guess. I wonder what the thing about the Demon Lord was about.

I still feel like Souma's innate isekai universal translator should play a key role here. They've already gone with the notion that demons might not be different at all from other sentient beings and having someone who can understand what they're saying is the first step with that. Actually I guess that's the role Tomoe will play since I think that was what the entire thing with her is about, since she apparently understands the demons.
Keqing best waifu
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom S2 Ep. 15 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived