• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia ch. 336 [spoilers]
FortePlus 1 month ago#11
Neat. That thread just reinforces the theories on Tooru from years ago, though I forgot that Aoyama also had a bunch of mysterious absences alongside her. As for Kaminari, that was always flimsy at best and just based on his quirk making him low IQ. I guess that was supposed to be some sort of play but it never looked that way. But yeah, you were onto something back then.

And the explanation in the chapter that they thought AFO was done for explains why he wasn't doing much until now and why he thought it was at one point safe to come clean.

Either way, I wouldn't rule out a double fake by Hori.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Sum_quod_eris 1 month ago#12
I will say Aoyama's parents are pretty selfish. Not wanting to die is understandable, but their poor kid is barely holding it together and they're still that pushy about it.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt
Echo_djinn 1 month ago#13
Wouldn't be surprised if there are more traitors in the school. You telling me AFO couldn't have coaxed other students and families to listen to him by giving them powerful quirks? The guy is a master manipulator, I will give AFO that, plans on top of plans.

Now what I would like to see is Deku/heroes use this to their advantage the already got Hawks to pull off a semi successful double agent, and I am sure they can get Lazer boy to do the same or at the very least help pinpoint where AFO is hiding.
If a man is overweight he needs to change his lifestyle. If a woman is overweight it should empower her. -IGN StingKing456
FC: 5343-9208-5105 NNID: EchoDjinn
Sum_quod_eris 1 month ago#14
Odds are AFO is probably listening in on all this, so it'll be interesting to see if anything else comes from the big reveal. I hope Aoyama doesn't end up exploding like Nagant.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt
Thirdtwin 1 month ago#15
The official translation has Bakugou calling AFO a nutsack face which is great, but I thought Thanos had that copyrighted 🙃

Also Midoriya looks funny with an afro.

I didn't think Aoyama was the traitor either, so I guess I got got too.
TT
http://i.imgur.com/nMGCkYq.gif
FortePlus 1 month ago#16
Oh yeah. BakuGOAT dropping legendary quotes, this is nothing new.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Sticky_Derp 1 month ago#17
I don't think I noticed it during the manga, but it did hit me during the battle royale when I saw it animated

Wouldn't be out of left field if there were other bestowed quirks and more blackmail, but I'm not sure what the story play would be

I think this moment is gonna milk the value out of the "traitor" element. I'd say the only other possibility for more would be an irredeemable character, but since that's thematically opposed to what the story is doing & with Dabi already doing that... seems unlikely

https://youtu.be/_zoRoEh-kOA
Blue_Inigo 1 month ago#18
Imagine being permanently indebted to AFO because he gave you a s*** quirk
"This is your last dance."
DarkChozoGhost 1 month ago#19
Right? It's not even a good quirk
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115
LrDragons7 1 month ago#20
Gotta say surprised by the shocking swerve. Tooru felt too obvious since she's had close to no focus, so it being Aoyama, especially after that first fake out with him worked so well.

Hell his quirk not being that compatible with him is some nice subtle foreshadowing, since outside of Deku I don't think any other character has had a major drawback with their quirk (Dabi probably being the only other one, but he's already evil so...)

Poor kid, really hope he doesn't go boom. Though knowing AFO he probably booby trapped his parents instead.
"DoNt Be MeAn 2 eAcH oThEr" - GFAQs Moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia ch. 336 [spoilers]
  • Topic Archived