• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia ch. 336 [spoilers]
FortePlus 1 month ago#1
lol. lmao. Looks like I gotta hold the L again since I was sure we had it along with some other people. But stuff is still unfolding so.

Aoyama being a traitor seems to check out well enough I guess. This is another time where an author threw out something in front of our faces and it got batted aside as "too obvious", which ironically makes it a solid writing tactic when it comes to these things, seeing as they succeed so often and all people have as a defense is malding.

tl;dr Tooru is still a good girl it seems, I guessed wrong
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
User_94 1 month ago#2
Who? *checks* Belly button dude? I was hoping for it to be Kaminari just because his powers should be more OP and his weakness was just him acting dumb.
FortePlus 1 month ago#3
Hori was definitely working that angle too. I was also thinking that it could have been a Hagakure/Aoyama combo since they both have light based quirks.

lmao at the cheese being the bomb drop though. based and dairy pilled.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
Nintendoomed89 1 month ago#4
I f***ing called it. Years ago I said that, during the big promotion exam with the battle royale.
You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14
FortePlus 1 month ago#5
Nintendoomed89 posted...
I f***ing called it. Years ago I said that, during the big promotion exam with the battle royale.

If you can find the thread please link, I wanna see it. lmao.
Sum_quod_eris 1 month ago#6
Allow me to be obnoxious online forum user #826 for a second and say I told you so. The Hagakure thing was framed way too on the nose. Even the Dabi reveal had a tiny veil of mystery to it.

The cheese callback was fun. So he really had been planning to come clean to Deku that night but couldn't work up the nerve.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 1 month ago#7
Wow great chapter. Actually really liked this outcome. Good fake out too. Deku will definitely forgive Aoyama and think of a way to trick AFO with this new info. Aoyama and his family can be redeemed.
FortePlus 1 month ago#8
Sum_quod_eris posted...
Allow me to be obnoxious online forum user #826 for a second and say I told you so.

reeeeeee.
FortePlus 1 month ago#9
And yeah there are pretty clear parallels between Deku and Aoyama. It also reinforces just how much of a stranglehold AFO had on not only Japan's underworld but Japan itself.
Nintendoomed89 1 month ago#10
FortePlus posted...
If you can find the thread please link, I wanna see it. lmao.

Lol, well this is funny and a little awkward. I didn't make a post in the thread for chapter 108 which is the chapter that first made me think he was the traitor, but I did find posts I made in the thread for chapter 167 the first time it was teased.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/76218226

In post #8 you can find me acting all smug and talking about how I called it and would rub my old posts in everyone's faces and then in post #27 you see me begin to doubt myself when I couldn't find any of the posts where I called it. So either I never actually argued my case for Aoyama on OT or I just suck at finding stuff.
You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia ch. 336 [spoilers]
  • Topic Archived