• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 8 *spoilers*
Snakebone99 1 month ago#31
xCrimzonCloverx posted...
Uh… Tonikawa?

Late reply.

There's too much screaming in that show. I don't mind the over embarrassment of a young lovers, but the screaming is a little too much for me.
Sticking a feather up your butt, does not make you a chicken.
cador 1 month ago#32
I think Albert may have a bad reputation outside of Zoltan? Red said something about Albert not living up to his potential or something that's why he's in Zoltan.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#33
Snakebone99 posted...
Late reply.

There's too much screaming in that show. I don't mind the over embarrassment of a young lovers, but the screaming is a little too much for me.
Screaming? I thought that was a very relaxing anime.
bond007106 1 month ago#34
Snakebone99 posted...

Late reply.

For me, it's how overexcited Nasa gets over the tiniest things and how painfully naive he is.
It's fine to get excited, it's fine to be shy and awkward, it's fine to be unsure of things. But his particular reactions, both the degree of them and what he is actually reacting to, are just really cringeworthy.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/MakutaTeridax.png
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kunino-sagiri
Snakebone99 1 month ago#35
Screaming? I thought that was a very relaxing anime.

It is mostly, except for Nasa. He has those old school screaming nosebleed moments from things like holding hands. Getting embarrassed is cute, screaming and blowing your top like a teapot is not cute.

I don't hate the series, I do like the cute moments in the marriage, but I'm a little over the moments where the naive MC screams a building off its foundation.
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#36
Snakebone99 posted...
It is mostly, except for Nasa. He has those old school screaming nosebleed moments from things like holding hands. Getting embarrassed is cute, screaming and blowing your top like a teapot is not cute.

I don't hate the series, I do like the cute moments in the marriage, but I'm a little over the moments where the naive MC screams a building off its foundation.
I see... I still thought that anime was one of the few breathers in such a horrible year (2020) along with Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle and Adachi and Shimamura.
Snakebone99 1 month ago#37
I see... I still thought that anime was one of the few breathers in such a horrible year (2020) along with Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle and Adachi and Shimamura.

I'm not that mad at it. I will always support actual romantic relationships in my anime. It's the number one reason I like Banished after all.
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#38
Snakebone99 posted...
I'm not that mad at it. I will always support actual romantic relationships in my anime. It's the number one reason I like Banished after all.
Even though Nasa and Tsukasa are officially living together as husband and wife?
Snakebone99 1 month ago#39
Even though Nasa and Tsukasa are officially living together as husband and wife?

I'm not sure what you are asking. That's the part I like. I like that they are both into each other and they both do things for each other. Like Ore Monogatari, a truly living couple that works together for each other. That's what I want. Even if I still think they move super slow. Who is going to get married, and not have sex for example.
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#40
Snakebone99 posted...
I'm not sure what you are asking. That's the part I like. I like that they are both into each other and they both do things for each other. Like Ore Monogatari, a truly living couple that works together for each other. That's what I want. Even if I still think they move super slow. Who is going to get married, and not have sex for example.
Oh, that... Never mind.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 8 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived