• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYTehdy9T4Q

I'm not sure I agree with this...
Edgeknight 2 months ago#2
There aren't even 20 good isekai shows.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#3
Edgeknight posted...
And I personally think Re:Zero is overrated. Carries a lot of faults and flaws that a ton of anime have I've watched lately these days.
Rayman2943 2 months ago#4
Konosuba.

FortePlus 2 months ago#5
Imagine having hope. Imagine thinking isekai could ever be good as a whole.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Rayman2943 2 months ago#6
Edgeknight posted...
But then why pick up anime when so many shows are mobile game adaptations and fantasy(isekai adjacent) and isekai.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#7
Rayman2943 posted...
Konosuba.
That's one of the few decent ones. And I have a soft spot for Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody and In Another World with my Smartphone. That's because they have some really likable protagonists.
Snakebone99 2 months ago#8
World's Finest Assassin should probably be on any isekai list going forward. I think the genre has accumulated some pretty good highlights.

Ascendance of a Bookworm should be near the top of any isekai list, where is it on this guy's? Can't watch the video.
Sticking a feather up your butt, does not make you a chicken.
Rayman2943 2 months ago#9
Snakebone99 posted...
World's Finest Assassin should probably be on any isekai list going forward. I think the genre has accumulated some pretty good highlights.

Ascendance of a Bookworm should be near the top of any isekai list, where is it on this guy's? Can't watch the video.
Only 1 good episode

Snakebone99 2 months ago#10
Rayman2943 posted...
Only 1 good episode

I'm guessing you're talking about Worlds Finest? Come on, it's a top 20 isekai. It's just an average rated genre to begin with. I should let it finish a season before I put it on a list though huh?
Sticking a feather up your butt, does not make you a chicken.
  • Topic Archived