• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Kaginado ep 7 *spoilers*
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#1
Who has stronger feelings for their little sister?
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#2
I think the big winner here was Sunohara. At least he didn't get hit in the balls.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#3
Sirius Reinhart posted...
I think the big winner here was Sunohara. At least he didn't get hit in the balls.
I can agree.
Blammo3825 1 month ago#4
dorobo neko x2
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
Turbo_TRex 1 month ago#5
This was funny.

Which game is the teacher from again? And what was her little sister's name?
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#6
Turbo_TRex posted...
This was funny.

I forgot. I haven't touched these Key visual novels/anime in a long time.
Nandeyanen 1 month ago#7
Shiori's pitch was the one that had me in tears, I didnt expect her to use the catchphrase ( it was used a lot in the VN because Yuuichi is such a jerk and would usually take a joke a bit too far and Shiori reacts by presenting that catchphrase).

I didnt get Tomoyo and Takafumi's bit, I wished they would have just shown Tomo ( maybe they couldnt get the VA), even though I think Tomoyo After was a travesty and I hated Tomo.
^ I did like how Tomoyo was shown to have knowledge of baseball because at the end of Tomoyo After we were told that shes been helping out the highschool baseball team with practice in exchange with being able to use the schoolgrounds.

Was still sad we didnt see Tohno and Minagi, it was expected since they didnt appear last week, I guess part of the reason is because Tohno wasnt seen engaging with her real sister ( she has a real half sister that only appeared at the end of her route, she also has a sister in her route but that sister is actually a spirit that took a physical form of her unborn sister).

Turbo_TRex posted...

Kouko Ibuki from Clannad and her sisters name is censored.
Blammo3825 1 month ago#8
Turbo_TRex posted...
This was funny.

she’s starfish girls older sister from clannad (can’t write the name because of stupid GF filter)

l’m only familiar with clannad and little busters because of the shows
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Kaginado ep 7 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived