• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. should i give vanished from heroes party another try?
Rayman2943 2 months ago#11
Edgeknight posted...
It was so clearly created just for the sake of the waifu character but the guy is such a nothing that they have no chemistry. It's just Look At Cute Moment (that she has to carry): The Show.

The only kinda-interesting part of it is the hero being a murderbot lil girl.
Aren't the majority of isekai/fantasy series just created for waifus with bland protagonist and thus what you just described
Edgeknight 2 months ago#12
The differance is that a lot of them are about the situation. It's not about any single part of it but the scenario as a whole, each thing contributing a bit to the wish fulfillment. Here it's that the author had an idea for a waifu character and everything around it is just poorly thought-out framing. Nothing else really matters, the show is just an excuse for her to exist.

Having a guy she can play off of or a scenario to show off her charm points came second or not at all.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
Lord of Nightmares 2 months ago#13
Rayman2943 posted...
Aren't the majority of isekai/fantasy series just created for waifus with bland protagonist and thus what you just described

Pretty much, yeah. Which is why I generally tend to enjoy isekai which don't focus on the harem trope way more, like the ones I mentioned in my previous posts and others like Tondemo Skill (about a dude whose skills are to access an online Aeon departmental store shopping catalogue and a high proficiency in cooking, resulting in several extremely powerful monsters befriending him), Ninkyou Tensei (about an elderly an honorable yakuza getting betrayed, killed and transplanted into the body of a princess who was replaced by an imposter and whose kingdom is being beset by demons) and Tensei s***ara Dragon no Tamago datta: Ibara no Dragon Road (MC gets reincarnated as a dragon hatchling).
hoeleng 2 months ago#14
I like it for the interactions between Red and Rit.

Ruti is not the focus of this anime and she only appears in snippets now and then.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. should i give vanished from heroes party another try?
  • Topic Archived