• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. the faraway paladin - saihate no paladin episode 7 *spoilers*
gikos 2 months ago#1
our weekly diet dark souls is here
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#2
Menel's pants look like a girl's undergarments.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
gikos 2 months ago#3
bad news guys next week is a recap but hold up i can understand why
this episode animation was funky so them taking a week off to polish it up is understandable i hope once this season is done if we ever get a second season they get a big budget to improve it more
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
LewdLust 2 months ago#4
Jesus Christ, as if the show isn't slow enough already we're getting a recap episode already? Will probably drop this.
AlexMCS 2 months ago#5
Nah man, as a ahuge fan of the manga, I already dropped it.
Too bad. The anime failed to do the manga justice.
gikos 2 months ago#6
this isn't the only show that is getting a random recap episode bruh it seems some studio's are facing issues we are also getting a delay for a another show called 86 and it's the second time it's delayed for a week
Nanami 2 months ago#7
gikos posted...
bad news guys next week is a recap but hold up i can understand why
this episode animation was funky so them taking a week off to polish it up is understandable i hope once this season is done if we ever get a second season they get a big budget to improve it more

I just hope this doesn’t lower their episode count by 1 for this season.

gikos 2 months ago#8
i doubt it would happen but for 86 there is a possibility since it went on break twice if we a third time i think they may have to stop until january already we had shows that were supposed to air this season moved up a season due to production issues so i expect more shows to face issue even next year
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. the faraway paladin - saihate no paladin episode 7 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived