• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Restaurant to Another World 2 Episode 8 *Spoilers*
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#1
The vampires try and enjoy a different dish from what they originally tried, out of their own volition and not because there was a shortage of their original favorite/the Master was having them taste test/it was too early too serve it?? This is a first
Then it's a battle of cheescakes. What eactly is "rare" cheesecake? Rare as in rarity or rare as in raw?
Kuro enforcing the rules twice. And it's implied she is the goddess of the vampires.
Next week, half elf girl returns.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
Turbo_TRex 2 months ago#2
Sirius Reinhart posted...
The vampires try and enjoy a different dish from what they originally tried, out of their own volition and not because there was a shortage of their original favorite/the Master was having them taste test/it was too early too serve it?? This is a first
Wow, that was really something, huh?

Kuro enforcing the rules twice. And it's implied she is the goddess of the vampires.
Well, we already knew that she was one of the Six Great Dragons, so it's not surprising that people worship her.
She didn't show any reaction to it, but I wonder if she knew that high-ranking vampires were wearing her scales.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789
Kalirion 2 months ago#3
Crunchyroll forced beta site and app and vrv are all missing the latest episode again....
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#4
Kalirion posted...
Crunchyroll forced beta site and app and vrv are all missing the latest episode again....
I had a similar issue with the Funi app. Could it be that they are working on unifying them and that's causing issues?
Kalirion 2 months ago#5
I had a similar issue with the Funi app. Could it be that they are working on unifying them and that's causing issues?
Isn't Funi a week or two behind on this show?
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#6
Kalirion posted...
Isn't Funi a week or two behind on this show?
I didn't even know they were airing it on Funi. I had issues with the Vampire Dies in no Time, the episode from last week wasn't showing up, then for some reason the mobile app stopped recognizing my account but the desktop version worked fine. They fixed it quickly, but I read comments of other people also having issue with the same episode.
blasster 2 months ago#7
Well, there's certainly a lot of lore stuff about vampires in the first half, most of it just flies thru my head. Vampire that can use full power in sunlight? Must be an ultimate being! Elves should try to defeat it by sending it into space!

For the food, kinda surprised the pair orders different thing. One of the rare time customers break that "order same food" thingy.

Roast beef though, never get the appeal myself, cuz wouldn't the beef juice just go to waste if you roast it? Steak supremacy group, baby!

-----

Second half is ladies from guild, if I remember correctly, and judging from the interaction, they are all from different species/country, but get along just fine.

Food is cheesecakes again, but two additonal flavors. Well, I honestly need to google to find the difference too. Apparently rare cheesecake means "no-bake" cheesecake, and baked cheesecake is basically that, baked. Souffle is softer with less cream/sugar or something.

Yea, uh, welcome to wonderful world of pastry I guess, where you bake or not-bake it qualify as different food. I'm certainly not fussy enough to ask whatever cheesecake I'm eating, when I have one. Common scum tongue = more cheese is better!
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Pokemon Shield
Kalirion 2 months ago#8
I don't think "smell" has ever come through the doors before, at least not before they were opened! It can't be vampyric super-smell either because the vamp couple before never said anything about it either, though maybe they were too preoccupied with other things at the time to notice.

The newly vamped girl is very obviously under 20, and they're giving her liquor? Cancel this illegal show now!

I guess we'll never see two of those three adventurer girls again, as they'll kill each other over their cheesy feud.
SilentCaay 2 months ago#9
Beef and cheesecake episodes have fused into beefcake episode! ... ?

Kuro laying down the law. <3

Vampires be wearing Kuro flesh suits? Not sure how I feel about this.... I mean, it's definitely negative emotions but hard to put into words.

Takagi-san VR [Index] - The Second Semester (Part 3) - https://youtu.be/rrcrrNd1TU0
After the Fall [Index] - Relay Tower (Final) - https://youtu.be/l5Fn-o0sqHw
Kalirion 2 months ago#10
SilentCaay posted...
Vampires be wearing Kuro flesh suits?
More like Kuro skin flake suits, I think. She's probably shedded a bunch of times over the millennia or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Restaurant to Another World 2 Episode 8 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived