• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. cowboy bebop discussion topic (Spoilers)
AceMos 2 months ago#1
drops in less than an hour

pls use spoiler tags for the first 24 hours
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Snakebone99 2 months ago#2
I will be watching. Good or bad, I'm going to check it out. Some of the previews looked better than I expected.
Sticking a feather up your butt, does not make you a chicken.
AceMos 2 months ago#3
Snakebone99 posted...
I will be watching. Good or bad, I'm going to check it out. Some of the previews looked better than I expected.
indeed
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
ViewtifulGrave 2 months ago#4
So is Ed even in this show or what?
When Kaidou fails to keep up with Luffy in their next fight remember this conversation - MrDrMan
AceMos 2 months ago#5
ViewtifulGrave posted...
unknown if so likely as a stinger for season 2
FortePlus 2 months ago#6
cowbop beboy
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Snakebone99 2 months ago#7
ViewtifulGrave posted...

Ed is way later. Like episode 9 or something. So it could be an end of the season surprise.

Since the topic is marked spoilers, are we freely discussing in here?
Snakebone99 2 months ago#8
Early on, I think the cheesiness works.
AceMos 2 months ago#9
first episode was really good

AceMos 2 months ago#10
Snakebone99 posted...
Since the topic is marked spoilers, are we freely discussing in here?
use spoiler tags for first 24 hours i do that so that people can watch through out the day still share thoughts adn not get spoiled
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. cowboy bebop discussion topic (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived