• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Platinum End ep 7 *spoilers*
reptyle101 2 months ago#1
Kakehashi has the biggest nerd tantrum and sword fights Metropoliman with arrows in the sky
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
Edgeknight 2 months ago#2
Nasse trying to convince someone - anyone - that what they're seeing is cool and not tedious and mismanaged. I doubt even Ohba believed it considering the next round of meta talk was

"I'm not cut out for this."
"Too late to be saying that now."

There were so many ways out of this and Ohba didn't take any of them.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
Purplezoroark 2 months ago#3
Mirai saw how handsome Metrololicon is and could not attack

Am I missing something or when exactly did his.... Compulsive morality get that bad? Currently he seems unable to take any action that would inconvenience someone else, even if to save others

He wasn't having a mental breakdown over using his arrows with his aunt, did he get this f***ed up AFTER gaining his will to live? Oof

No no no..Crazy people don't know they are crazy, but I know I am crazy therefore I'm not crazy, crazy huh?
http://i.imgur.com/mW05cS3.png
HCE 2 months ago#4
Is this going to cover the whole mango? I forget if it ended or not, but I might watch the last couple of episodes just to see the ending if it does cuz I stopped reading when they all met up with that scientist guy or whatever and some announcement was made to the world. It's a trash series in general, but if it's over I do want to see which landfill it ended up at.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!
PdzJoe 2 months ago#5
I'm not sure if metroman can hear both guys yelling each others names or not but mirai and mukaido don't seem to care.

Mukaido with that +30 armor. He probably only survived because he wasn't too close to the center of the blast.

At first I thought metroman was collecting the wings and arrows to use but he doesn't seem any faster even after all those wings. I think it was mentioned you can only fire one arrow at a time but if you have more than one arrow you can fire at least two at a time.

reptyle101 posted...
nerd tantrum and sword fights

Describes the episode perfectly.
reptyle101 2 months ago#6
it's apparently adapting the whole thing yeah (in 2 cour of course)
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
Turbo_TRex 2 months ago#7
PdzJoe posted...
I think it was mentioned you can only fire one arrow at a time but if you have more than one arrow you can fire at least two at a time.
They showed before that by stacking Arrows you can increase their firing range.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789
HCE 2 months ago#8
Guess I'll start watching this garbage from the next ep then.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!
VeesMcGees 2 months ago#9
I haven't watched this episode yet, but from the last episode I ended up agreeing with people who complain about shonen protagonists refusing to kill.
Rarity, the pony.
Edgeknight 2 months ago#10
This goes so far beyond that. He's barely functional as a human being.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Platinum End ep 7 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived