• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA Chapter 334*spoilers*
NightMareBunny 2 months ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/qwinfk/chapter_334_prerelease_thread/

the leak is in here

here's a rundown

-Shigaraki ends up crashing into some random house and gives some random serial killer world order before dusting him ridding himself of world order and it's negative effects on him

-New Order ended up ceasing to exist. Star regrets not being able to destroy all of the quirks, but sends one last message to Shigaraki/All for One: As long as the will to protect continues to exist, the determination of a hero will be passed on. Surely someone will be able to put an end to them.

-All for One says he doesn't care about that, and that he won this battle simply by coming out alive. But deep down in their consciousness, someone is thinking "For sure... some hero is going to...". And we see a young Tenko Shimura surrounded by dozens of hands. He then says "Midoriya..."

-The jets arrive in Japan and it is reported that they continued to search for Shigaraki after he ran away, but his whereabouts are unknown. The news of the death of the strongest woman and the existence of such a powerful villain shook the entire world.

-It was decided that no country would send any more reinforcements to Japan, as they decided to prioritize their own safety. We see Salaam, the hero from Egypt, outraged by this decision.

-The leader of the pilots is reporting the events to the police and to All Might, who says he wishes he could have met Cassie. However, he claims that the efforts were not in vain, because the jets have the technology to detect the target's vital signs, analyze the quirks they are facing and store that information. With this in hand, maybe they can discover some of Shigaraki's weaknesses.

-The next day, All Might went to the dorms to let them know that Shigaraki's completion has been delayed. He was supposed to reach perfect condition by tomorrow, but now he will probably stay unable to move for at least one week. They need to make the most of this time so they can defeat Shigaraki and All for One. The final page shows Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki. End of the chapter.
Booping In The Scoop
NightMareBunny 2 months ago#2
what i hate about this whole S&S/Shigaraki story is that it seemingly just exists so horikoshi can give us a reason why other countries won't interfere in Japan's battle against Shigaraki

because "it's not our problem so yeah good luck japan"

Booping In The Scoop
BassForever 2 months ago#3
Also an excuse to give us a 1 week training arc before the finale
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
NightMareBunny 2 months ago#4
I've heard some people on the reddit say this makes sense

because why send more heroes to pointlessly die and also because they don't think all for one would bother other countries

so why should anyone else interfere?
Booping In The Scoop
(message deleted)
FortePlus 2 months ago#6
academiafriends never disappoint when it comes to seething.

I would think it pretty obvious that Star going out on an unauthorized solo mission and getting killed (after using multiple nuclear weapons!) would make politicians around the world absolutely queasy because of the implications. Maybe if there were a few more neurons firing we could talk about the problems of world leaders moving too slowly, to the point where there couldn't be a collaboration so that Star didn't have to go alone - but nah, let's just call it a plot """"contrivance"""" and wait until next week to do it all again.

Plus ultra.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
FortePlus 2 months ago#7
Also Salaam sounds more based every time he's mentioned. He absolutely needs to tell his government to f*** off and just roll into Japan for the final battle.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
AceMos 2 months ago#8
well this entire mini arc was pointless
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
FortePlus 2 months ago#9
And here comes the sexism. Right on schedule.
AceMos 2 months ago#10
FortePlus posted...
And here comes the sexism. Right on schedule.
?
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA Chapter 334*spoilers*
  • Topic Archived