• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Muv-Luv Alternative ep 7 *spoilers*
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#1
Mostly about Kasumi this episode... And after an argument with Mitsurugi, we see something's up with Ayamine... Is she a spy?
PdzJoe 2 months ago#2
Not really seeing the connection between sumika and kasumi other then their names.

I like how humanity was attacked by the beta multiple times before they said we should just kill the beta. Eaten alive in space looked horrible too.
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#3
Mikoto was a got on the original timeline? That explains why she is a tomboy.
So, these previous attacks are from where Schwarzenmarken spun off, right?
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#4
Sirius Reinhart posted...
So, these previous attacks are from where Schwarzenmarken spun off, right?
Probably. Though I didn’t see Schwarzenmarken.
Nandeyanen 2 months ago#5

Yeah, the kanji used is also different.

ps- we didnt get "proper" confirmation Mikoto's gender in Extra, most people just assumed hes a guy but there are hints that Mikoto might actually be a female ( he has a pink purse and wearing a towel into the hotspring).

PdzJoe posted...
I like how humanity was attacked by the beta multiple times before they said we should just kill the beta. Eaten alive in space looked horrible too.

Those things cost a lot of money, time and man power and the only people who have this much influence are politicians ( just like in the real world).

At the start they wanted a peaceful resolution and all resources were put into trying to establish comminication, you might be asking "why would they want to establish commincation?" Its because the BETA's are an advanced race and greedy politicians wants to monopolize BETA technology, by communicating with them these politicians hope to gain their technology to have an advantage in the world.

xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#6
So is Mikoto trans or non-binary?
Sirius Reinhart 2 months ago#7
She's neither. She's a woman in the Alternative universe and he's a man in the regular universe.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
xCrimzonCloverx 2 months ago#8
She's neither. She's a woman in the Alternative universe and he's a man in the regular universe.
I see…
Enclosure 2 months ago#9
What guy grabs other guys' hands to pull them along? IIRC Mikoto was hinted at to be possibly female in truth in the original timeline, but other than those hints he was treated as male in all other aspects.

The way Yuuko just reveals all the past info on Alternative projects seems a bit dumb considering she was all 'classified info' before. Though the viewers does need that info.

PdzJoe posted...
Not really seeing the connection between sumika and kasumi other then their names.
Kasumi is stated in this ep to be a telepath. She can see memories of Sumika in Takeru's thoughts.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg
PdzJoe 2 months ago#10
Enclosure posted...
Kasumi is stated in this ep to be a telepath. She can see memories of Sumika in Takeru's thoughts.

Yes I know. I just don't see why her specifically.

Nandeyanen posted...
Those things cost a lot of money, time and man power and the only people who have this much influence are politicians ( just like in the real world).

I guess for them it was just cheaper and more effective to mass clone super esp babies.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Muv-Luv Alternative ep 7 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived