• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fate/Grand Order Thread v.144: Bimiko's Bointless Braid
HCE 1 month ago#491
Area 11: this is like the 3rd or 4th area 11 event that I've half-assed to the point where I have to mop up the last 5 missions or so and the shop in the last 2-3 daze. Still have to kill 5 more riders to finish the last mission.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!
username0 1 month ago#492
Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to catch up on some FFXIV streaming vods, pretty good game, too bad I dont have enough money for a gaming PC. Crazy to think thats its director almost made a game with Type-Moon
HCE 1 month ago#493
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/79786839

Nexxt floppick
Edgeknight 1 month ago#494
Checking out some of the animation updates. Disappointment seiba's are for the most part cleaning them up further and making the sword strokes actual sensible strokes and not shortcut semblance-of-motion trigger animation but I do like how she tries to pretend at a sword beam by using the light gleaming off of her blade in her extra attack.

Shishou's are a total revamp and make her a lot more fun to use. Before it was all ESP-tossing spears and that didn't make her seem all that skilled.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
HCE 1 month ago#495
With the old set it kinda felt like they leaned into the ancient gudaguda meme of coomparing her to Shin Megami Tensei's Scathach who floats around all day.
sou 1 month ago#496
JPN: December's items
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/4/7/AAARCZAACo4j.jpg
And 5 hrs maintenance after GudaGuda event ends.
PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN
TheBinkWins 1 month ago#497
Similarly, NA has soap, horseshoes, and seeds on exchange for December and pre-Atlantis maintenance this evening.

It's unofficially official. Atlantis tomorrow.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif
HCE 1 month ago#498
Procrastinating on area 11 even tho this is the last day of the event. I should at least try to get the last 4 star fou, I guess. Done with the missions and challenge and buying the 3 shop lores yesterday.
Edgeknight 1 month ago#499
Lil Medoofus's interlewd was kind of a fun twist on their usual bullying (and the comment that she should go to Japan to learn to brew black tea was hilariously tone deaf) but probably one of the most egregious for 'literally why is the pup even in this other than her being the most desperate of the Guda stalkers'. With the -really- early ones there's at least the tentative excuse that she's there to be a bodyguard during rayshifts. I wonder if it was actually a soft requirement in the earlier ones or if it was just the Guys writing in such formulaic step that it never occurred to them that characters should only be present if they actually do something.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
HCE 1 month ago#500
The early ones all seemed to follow a copy/paste template.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fate/Grand Order Thread v.144: Bimiko's Bointless Braid
  • Topic Archived