This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 4 *spoilers*

User Info: Transformers27

Transformers27
1 month ago#11
Red is such a wimp rightfully so. Rit though is the female chad. Such a welcome girl who doesn't hide her feelings and asserts her dominance on those who "endangers" Red.

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
1 month ago#12
I love how Rit is really assertive and just keeps getting even more assertive. She's going to end up bedding him on episode 6, baby trap him!
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.

User Info: zonizukaz

zonizukaz
1 month ago#13
I like this show, but they need to quit with the 'Will They Won't They' and get it over with. Hopefully her kind of proposal at the end will move things along next ep
I FEEL ASLEEP!!

User Info: SockoressKnight

SockoressKnight
1 month ago#14
I hope every episode opens with Rit waking up as she spills out of her pajamas. Loved when she burst in and "saved" Red. Rit and hot elf milf in towels was great, and we got three dudes face-down, bare-ass-up which was kinda funny. I am also looking forward to Red x Rit becoming official and hope it precludes any other love interests.

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
1 month ago#15
Rit is really selling the show for me with just how supportive and wholesome she is. She's not just "waifu" material, but actual "wife" material and acts with a mature and understanding conviction in her relationship to Red that I find surprisingly refreshing. A lot of anime depict romantic couples as a series of endless misunderstandings, but despite the actual status of their relationship, Rit and Red just really feel like a couple living life together supporting each other on the same wavelength which really appeals to me. ~^_^~

On a humorous note, looks like this episode single-handed made up the quota of male fanservice for the entire series, including a 10 second shot focusing on Storm's loins. ^_~

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
1 month ago#16
Rit sticking up for her man was 10/10

Fellas, find yourself your 'Rit'
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
1 month ago#17
omarssikins posted...
I love how Rit is really assertive and just keeps getting even more assertive. She's going to end up bedding him on episode 6, baby trap him!

zonizukaz posted...
I like this show, but they need to quit with the 'Will They Won't They' and get it over with. Hopefully her kind of proposal at the end will move things along next ep

Well, I did notice a couple episodes back that the bed in the ED is definitely a double bed... So hopefully soon it will be official.

User Info: KanonSeaDragon

KanonSeaDragon
4 weeks ago#18
Elf MILF in a towel is lit
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 4 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived