This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 4 *spoilers*
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#1
Waking up to your girlfriend again?
Zack_Attackv1 1 month ago#2
Works for me. I mean, at least something is happening there unlike with the Hero party.

f***ing hell...
https://imgur.com/8bv9JMU https://imgur.com/V76wOva https://imgur.com/MqTVEEC
RIP Hana Kimura (September 3,1997 - May 23, 2020)
Sirius Reinhart 1 month ago#3
And Rit keeps trying to make them into an actual couple. The elf lady is right tho, they aren't a couple of kids, there should be no reason to blush like that (except perhaps the sauna's heat). If they get along so well and both are fine with it, they should just make it official.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
Kalirion 1 month ago#4
So the douchebag didn't notice that it said Red and Rit's Apothecary on the sign?

How did Rit know that Red was being attacked? She was already charging when she knocked the door open. And how did Red know she dropped the mead when it happened before she even opened the door?

Why didn't Red just leave the sauna? No one was forcing him to take part of the contest. I guess naked pasttimes are the only thing that he's competitive about.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
NeoSioType 1 month ago#5
They banished Red and now they want him back. Everyone can't keep their hands off Red.
Kalirion 1 month ago#6
Red self-banished on Mage's insistence. Mage never had the authority to banish anyone.
BigG777 1 month ago#7
So Rit bought that Meade cause that’s what married couples drink when they first get married lol.
Sirius Reinhart 1 month ago#8
BigG777 posted...
So Rit bought that Meade cause that’s what married couples drink when they first get married lol.
Her story about spending a month drinking mead and "getting to know each other" has historical precedent. It's from where the term "honeymoon" originated.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.
NeoSioType 1 month ago#9
In other words he was persuaded to quit. I'm just working off the title to force the joke.

There's actually a lot of LNs/manga with different flavors of this premise for an empathy moment. Sometimes it's legit banishment and sometimes it might as well be.
Kalirion 1 month ago#10
"Banished From The Hero's Party, Now They Want Me Back But I'm Too Happy Living The Slow Life As An Apothecary With A Big Boobed Cutie Who Wants To Jump My Bones"
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 4 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived