This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Tawawa on Monday episode 6 *spoilers*

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#1
Maegami takes the lead when Sensei proposes, and they move next to Ai's apartment. Seems it will be get who had to desk with nightly noisy neighbors this time
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: Golden_Key33

Golden_Key33
1 month ago#2
We got all three this time, nice. Have all the characters interacted now? I don't remember office lady crossing paths with sensei and Maegami in a previous episode, but she recognized him, so it must have happened. Maegami being Ai's new neighbor was pretty funny, I look forward to more of their interactions.

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#3
Office Lady mentioned Sensei this episode when she and her senior saw him choosing a ring

User Info: Golden_Key33

Golden_Key33
1 month ago#4
That was what I was referencing when I said she recognized him. When did she meet him a first time?

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#5
Golden_Key33 posted...
That was what I was referencing when I said she recognized him. When did she meet him a first time?
Could it have been during the first season? I know Crunchy uploaded it but I haven't watched it yet

User Info: SockoressKnight

SockoressKnight
1 month ago#6
Not sure where Sensei keeps his tape measure that he could retrieve it without upsetting sleeping Maegami, but the episode was very cute.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Tawawa on Monday episode 6 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived