This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I highly enjoyed Komi Cant Communicate Ep 1
Snakebone99 1 month ago#1
I've seen this premise before. Senryu Girl did this. It was a good show. Episode 1 of Komi was cute. I can see this having some really heart warming moments.

My biggest complaint is, I have to wait for episodes. I didn't know they only has 1 episode so far. I'll have to wait until this show is finished.

Board thoughts on Komi?
Trelve 1 month ago#2
Snakebone99 posted...
Board thoughts on Komi?
Netflix subs are god awful.
cador 1 month ago#3
You can post on the weekly topic to see what others think but its already on episode 2.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
Kalirion 1 month ago#4
My biggest complaint (besides Netflix subs) is Komi's hairstyle.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
Snakebone99 1 month ago#5
Kalirion posted...
My biggest complaint (besides Netflix subs) is Komi's hairstyle.

Hahaha yeah. She's still cute. Especially when her eyes bug out.

Trelve posted...
Netflix subs are god awful.

Are they bad? I watched stuff on Vrv that was bad. Like almost broken English at some points. This one seemed OK. I don't know Japanese, so how would I know though.
Kalirion 1 month ago#6
The translation text itself was not as bad as it sometimes is, but they simply skipped translating way too much written stuff.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
Snakebone99 1 month ago#7
Kalirion posted...
The translation text itself was not as bad as it sometimes is, but they simply skipped translating way too much written stuff.

Yeah I did see that. I actually see this a lot. Especially in New anime where they text on phones. The screen will show the text messages in japanese and not translate any of it. Even in dubs they don't translate the written stuff all the time. I guess I just thought that was common, it sucks, but I thought it was common.
nehukog 1 month ago#8
I don't know I was really about to drop this show part way through episode 1, but I will admit the chalkboard scene was heart warming. I just don't know if I can take 12 more episode of someone talking to Komi and her just staring then freaking out and running away.

Whole premise of the show seems just like Hitori Bocchi and Komi herself looks like the girl from After the Rain
ShizumaHanazono 1 month ago#9
3 episode rule guys, it exists for a reason

Ep 2 introduce another character and there's plenty funny moments
Crimsonmon 1 month ago#10
ShizumaHanazono posted...
Ep 2 introduce another character
Thanks for the spoilers
In a good way.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I highly enjoyed Komi Cant Communicate Ep 1
  • Topic Archived