This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 3 *spoilers*

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#1
Nothing like waking up to a cute girl in bed.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#2
Damn, you need to kill people to level up Blessings? Does killing beast & monsters count (if they have Blessings) count? Does it have to be someone with the same Blessing as you in order to level it up, or does anyone with any Blessing count? If it has to be the same Blessing, than that's a real problem, ain't it? Wanna be a better doctor - kill lots of other doctors (or people with Doctor blessing anyway)!

If even a random kid disses the MC's bronze sword, why the hell does he have such a s***ty weapon in the first place? Wouldn't the Hero's Party have been equipped with the best stuff available? I know he left his equipment behind when he left, but he still used the bronze sword before he left.

Blessings brainwashing the blessees is rather problematic as well. "They're just a part of you, you can control it" - just like an alcoholic can control their drinking I'd bet.

So this world's FDA doesn't actually test any medications before approving them? All you gotta do is ask and if they like you they approve, if they don't they don't? What's the point of the whole process then?

So the common cold is easy to cure with just a regular herbal remedy here.

Hero Party Mage is being sus as f***. I wonder if he's actually working for the Demon Lord. And I'm surprised it's not a secret he "banished" MC. He's right about MC leaving of his own free will tho.

Mage's pet Assassin listening to that conversation. I bet she's gonna go off on a mission to assassinate MC now.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: cador

cador
1 month ago#3
So basically nobody bought mage's bulls***. Also I hope they introduce the cute elf soon.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
1 month ago#4
Kalirion posted...
Damn, you need to kill people to level up Blessings? Does killing beast & monsters count (if they have Blessings) count?
It's mentioned in the first episode that every living thing has a blessing of some kind.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#5
TheBinkWins posted...
It's mentioned in the first episode that every living thing has a blessing of some kind.
So why not just destroy an ant hill and max out your blessing? Beter yet, burn some fresh poop to kill millions or billions of germs! Or are Blessing XP Points higher for stronger kills?
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#6
Oh ho ho ho, Ares. What a bastard.
https://imgur.com/8bv9JMU https://imgur.com/V76wOva https://imgur.com/MqTVEEC
RIP Hana Kimura (September 3,1997 - May 23, 2020)

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 month ago#7
Nice to see MC and Rit are pretty much a happy couple now. I was afraid MC would drag things out for a while.

And still not sure if Ares is working for the demon lord or just f***ed up by telling MC to leave and is trying to save face lol.

User Info: Transformers27

Transformers27
1 month ago#8
Well MC is living his ideal life now while his little sister is out there without him as a moral support. Still can't accept the mc running off without telling his little sis even though he got put down by Ares rightly or wrongly. Yes his little sis had to cover for him and unable to fight to her potential in battle as he's weak now but running off like a coward without telling her and other members is not cool. Bet he'll get some OP power in the near future while plucking flowers while still weeping about being weak.

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
1 month ago#9
Lil sis feels like she's holding back on murdering the jerk sage.

MC hit the jackpot, used drugs to willingly get himself a waifu.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#10
I genuinely forgot this wasn't isekai for the first couple minutes

Blessings changing your personality when they awaken is a rather terrifying concept, I hope the series goes deeper into it since the idea of nice kid suddenly changing into a terror because he got the blessing "evil general" or something could make for some interesting exploration of a game mechanic that's always passed over

like you'd potentially get people killing children who develop terrible blessings through no fault of their own
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Banished from the Hero's Party ep 3 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived