This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Love Live! Superstar!! ep 12 END *spoilers*

User Info: ShizumaHanazono

ShizumaHanazono
1 month ago#31
Kanon is definitively better than Honoka and Chika. I was kinda mad that Chika was an Honoka clone since I didn't like her all that much. However, Yuu is best "lead". Altho' Ayumu is supposed to be the "lead"? I dunno...

User Info: TheFuzz3451

TheFuzz3451
1 month ago#32
SockoressKnight posted...
And yet, there was still Ren...

Alright there was one superfluous character
Yes we're being condescending
Yes that means we're talking down to you

User Info: NeoBasilisk

NeoBasilisk
1 month ago#33
ShizumaHanazono posted...
Kanon is definitively better than Honoka and Chika. I was kinda mad that Chika was an Honoka clone since I didn't like her all that much. However, Yuu is best "lead". Altho' Ayumu is supposed to be the "lead"? I dunno...
I don't really see Chika as a Honoka clone. She seemed more subdued than Honoka, who was a more typical genki girl stereotype, unless I'm not remembering correctly.
Signature
Team Rocket Elite 1 month ago#34
Chika was a person who was trying to be Honoka. But, there are times when she can't keep that up and vents her frustrations over things not going well.
My bracket looked like random picks compared to his.
Congrats to azuarc for winning the GotD 2020 Guru Contest!

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
1 month ago#35
Team Rocket Elite posted...
Sumire only understands the part of the conversation she saw translated on her phone. So Sumire doesn't know about the stuff Keke says before Sumire pulled out her phone. I assume the part GiftedACIII is referring to is from what Keke said before Sumire pulled out the phone. I can't verify the translation muself so perhaps @GiftedACIII can provide more details?

I just checked and I actually think I may have misunderstood lol. The words are "if I didn't get the grades" but the previous context was the Love Live preliminaries so it could've been referring to that. I just looked at another site's subs which are more accurate than Funimation's (which didn't specify the preliminaries) which was what I originally saw. But Sumire did only pull out her phone by the time Keke was talking about returning home too. In any case, I don't think that's a plot hole since she was talking about the preliminaries and getting 2nd place would still be good enough.
</topic>

GiftedACIII
1 month ago#36
Just finished the final episode. I haven't noted it until now but Ren's princess style long gloves is really unique for a modern girl to wear as a casual exercise outfit isn't it? Love the light speed outfit change by the love live announcer lol. wtf dad showing his back to Kanon. He's literally not even doing anything, he's just acting like some weird ace attorney character lmao. Friendly rival idol group apparently wears short sleeve uniforms even during winter. Well, apparently Liella also works out in short slleeves in winter. A bit tougher than muses in that regard lol.
Who are the contestants in 4th place? 5th are 3rd were shown in the previous episodes but it seems 4th hasn't been shown before?
I think they're putting too much stock in getting first place lol, acting as if they completely failed even though runner-up is already really good. Imagine the other idols losing to this newcomer group. At least we got Kanon being all serious at the end and getting some nice emotional scenes.

I have to admit, while I think this cast is good and we got to see more scenes of them (barring Ren who needs more development) I think I liked all of Nijisaki's songs more. I've only listened to the Liella songs once though so maybe I need to give them another listen.
</topic>

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
1 month ago#37
GiftedACIII posted...
I think they're putting too much stock in getting first place lol, acting as if they completely failed even though runner-up is already really good. Imagine the other idols losing to this newcomer group. At least we got Kanon being all serious at the end and getting some nice emotional scenes.
This was just the pre-priliminaries, right? Since there were just so many applicants this year. So Sunny Pashion are the only ones from the area who even get to make an attempt at the Love Live preliminaries.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: SockoressKnight

SockoressKnight
1 month ago#38
I think that they split the preliminaries into regions, then had pre-preliminaries during episode 10 with the rap theme.

GiftedACIII
1 month ago#39
Man, it's actually been awhile so I don't remember and I never finished Aquors. Did muse or Aquors win the actual nationwide LL?
</topic>

User Info: ShizumaHanazono

ShizumaHanazono
1 month ago#40
GiftedACIII posted...
Man, it's actually been awhile so I don't remember and I never finished Aquors. Did muse or Aquors win the actual nationwide LL?
Yes
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Love Live! Superstar!! ep 12 END *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived