This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fena: Pirate Princess ep 11 *spoilers*

User Info: xCrimzonCloverx

xCrimzonCloverx
1 month ago#1
Fena and Yukimaru stumble upon the ruins of… the ark? Noah’s Ark? That one? Then Abel catches up to the group, and finally, she shows up…

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
1 month ago#2
...I sincerely think this might be one of the worst shows ever created, at this point. I've been skeptical of the complete lack of character development and the contrivances, but this episode was almost unfathomably bad.

I sincerely think that the writing team forgot to write a plot for this show, at this point. Unless the finale explains a lot, it feels like things are just happening in a random order for almost no discernible reason.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Calwings

Calwings
1 month ago#3
The writing is definitely the weakest part of this show. It's a shame, because I think the show has a lot of other good qualities and there's clearly a lot of passion being put into the production, but then the plot feels like it's being held together with shoestrings and chewing gum. Unless the finale is somehow amazing, I think the best I can possibly give it is a 7.5/10. I'm leaning more towards a 7 at this point though.
''Someday I too will fly... and find you again!''
https://imgur.com/PfJxO7u

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
1 month ago#4
lol.

lmao.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 month ago#5
The hell is even going on in this show anymore?

User Info: Thenenen

Thenenen
1 month ago#6
…There is like no comparison I can make for this show. It’s just a bunch of visual setpieces with no justification or context wasting the time and effort of numerous animators, disconnected ideas with no discernible logic besides “wouldn’t this be exotic?”, and what little of a plot there is revolves around a complete tumor of a main villain who’s so obnoxious and pathetic that Obito Uchiha would be flattered watching him.

How did this happen? Who allowed this to happen? Why did they allow this to happen? And why is this getting a goddamn Halloween marathon for Toonami?!
Crossed fingers, crossed hemispheres.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
1 month ago#7
Did we really need 3+ minutes of staring at Helena's ghost with minimal dialogue?

Lol at the captain getting shot in the back, though.

dotsdfe posted...
...I sincerely think this might be one of the worst shows ever created, at this point.

You haven't seen very many anime if that's your assessment. I mean the writing is awful for sure, but there are plenty of shows that are worse on that front and also look like s***. The animation alone keeps this one at an absolute minimum of 5/10 for me.

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
1 month ago#8
Good f***, what is even happening happening anymore. Did they really just drop this goddamn f***ing... Contact bull s*** on us at the last second? The hell is this story maker s***? Like I was okay whatever with just the treasure hunt s*** but this is just... is there even a script anymore?

pokedude900 posted...
Did we really need 3+ minutes of staring at Helena's ghost with minimal dialogue?

I don't normally skip through episodes but I was tapping the forward key just ever so slightly to see if that was gonna end. It was actually closer to five goddamn minutes of that s***. A quarter of the episode.

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
1 month ago#9
Miyazaki was right.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: zonizukaz

zonizukaz
1 month ago#10
I thought it was a fun episode 1 start with the city streets battle, but I have had less and less interest the last few episodes, the sudden wiping out of the Pirate ship crew, and didn't even pay attention to the last one. This is a sharp downhill
I FEEL ASLEEP!!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fena: Pirate Princess ep 11 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived