This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Shikizakura ep 2 *spoilers*
xCrimzonCloverx 1 month ago#1
Almost thought we’d get a bit of a Hajime Ichinose/Berg Katze-like relationship between Kakeru and Ibara there. I’m also getting a bit of an Eddie Brock and Venom vibe there.
Calwings 1 month ago#2
The main cast seems pretty likeable (Ibara is an a****** but a really fun a******) and the battle scenes and the transformations look fantastic from what I've seen so far. I think this show is using the CG really well and might end up being a good example for the "not all CG is bad CG" argument.
''Someday I too will fly... and find you again!''
https://imgur.com/PfJxO7u
DylDawg027 1 month ago#3
That is one mecha-toku as hell transformation sequence. He even says the word.

It's cool that Ibara can talk to the others as well and not just Kakeru. Hopefully it'll lead to a charming group dynamic.
PdzJoe 1 month ago#4
Doesn't want anyone to use ibara but also makes ibara into a compact wearable bracelet and kakeru wears it. Well its going about how I would expect it to go so far.

Calwings posted...
battle scenes and the transformations look fantastic from what I've seen so far.

It made me think of if gatchaman crowds was more fighting instead of social.

Although I like both animes transformation scenes.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Shikizakura ep 2 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived